For Sale on Ebay...

General Grizz

There were actually *5* used in the ride itself.

And the one in MouseGears is NOT an actual Dreamcatcher...it is only a decorative "reinterpretation".

woofboy111

Originally posted by Tom Morrow
As cool as that is, what exactly would you do with it? Could you press a button to make dreamfinder and figment talk? I guess that would be better to go in a museum or something

Well, actually, it doesn't look like you could make dreamfinder talk, because if you look closely, he's not included. (wish he was) Disney's probably saving him for another animatronic so they could be cheap and don't need to spend money on building a new one, but at least you get figment.

BTW, did anyone see this while the action was going on? How much did someone bid on it, on top of the expensive shipping?

NowInc

Great...so lets hope we dont see some new animatronics in pirates that look suspiciously like dreamfinder...

General Grizz

Dreamfinder could be put in LOTS of places! Like, maybe, JOURNEY INTO IMAGINATION!! :mad: ahem...

How can they just throw away this character...they can't introduce a "family member" then put him in the jail house...

(I always refer to my "friends" as "family members". I always call animatronics that I am attached to as "friends"...lol)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom