? for EyeGlasses Wearers

ImSweetPea

Without my glasses i am blind!!! So i ALWAYS leave them on.. what fun would it be if I could not see anything?? I have never lost them nor have they ever come off!! HAVE FUN!

DAKOTADISNEY

I'm blind without my glasses as well. Last time I took them off for Space Mountain and Everest for fear of losing them. I think it made the rides less enjoyable for me so this time I bought a strap (for $1.99) and am going to wear them.

Nansafan

I have always left my glasses on and ridden any and every ride. Growing up in Chicago with Six Flags (who else misses hearing "Have a Grreeeeaat Day at Marriott's Grrreat America?) rode every intense looping and non-looping roller coaster with my glasses on. I have only been asked once to remove my glasses and that was when we were in Las Vegas riding the roller coaster at the New York-New York Hotel. My brother-in-law held them for me as he was not riding. Didn't like the no glasses thing because I couldn't appreciate the view. I too am legally blind and finally required surgery 4 years ago which now allows me to wear contacts (couldn't before surgery.)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom