For Disney lovers who stay at Value resorts.

wilkeliza

The maid stole some thing from me my last trip, I accidentally left the safe key in the safe on accident trying to run out and catch a dining ressie, I had 400.00 set aside for tips there was 120.00 left ( i only had a few days left) when i opened it up i was missing 20.00 i know it was there i write it down but i figured i was the dummie

If you ever suspect theft (especially in your case where you write everything down) call the front desk, customer service and security. As much as I would hate to see another CM lose their job it is not right for anyone to steal. If more people reported their really bad experiences up to the top the mouskeeping staff would realize they can't get away with it. It boils my blood that they steal too because as I always put it my job isn't worth 20 bucks and if you are caught stealing it is a one way ticket out the door and makes you instantly un-hirable anywhere else.

jcldtrek

I love pop century too, just got back last night from staying a week at all star music. I actually love music too. The room was really nice, and the bus service was fast for the resort. I definetly would choose the value resorts. Why pay 200-400 a night for a room if your not gonna be in it that much. Every night we were there this last week, we didn't get in till midnight and left the room around 8,9am in the morning. There's no sense spending all that star money if it's just a room to sleep in. I do wanna try art of animation out, but I think it'll be the most expensive out of the values cause its new. Still tempted to try it out next year when I go again.

I love pop century too, just got back last night from staying a week at all star music. I actually love music too. The room was really nice, and the bus service was fast for the resort. I definetly would choose the value resorts. Why pay 200-400 a night for a room if your not gonna be in it that much. Every night we were there this last week, we didn't get in till midnight and left the room around 8,9am in the morning. There's no sense spending all that star money if it's just a room to sleep in. I do wanna try art of animation out, but I think it'll be the most expensive out of the values cause its new. Still tempted to try it out next year when I go again.
I chose not to go with a value resort and go with a offsite hotel right across from the value resorts. It is only 30 bucks a night and saved me atleast 600 bucks on a room for my stay. Even though i dont get transportation and have to pay for parking its still hundreds cheaper then gettin a full vacation packae through disney

fosse76

I have stayed all of the All Star resorts and have stayed at Pop Century, and I prefer All Star Music. To me, the rooms and resorts are essentially the same...but when I stay at All Star Music, I can take whichever All Star bus comes first from the parks back to my resort...it makes the bus system more useful.

Goofyernmost

I chose not to go with a value resort and go with a offsite hotel right across from the value resorts. It is only 30 bucks a night and saved me atleast 600 bucks on a room for my stay. Even though i dont get transportation and have to pay for parking its still hundreds cheaper then gettin a full vacation packae through disney

Question...since the value resorts are, for the most part, deep in the heart of Disney...what would be "right across" from them?

When you refer to transportation, I am making the assumption that you are talking about hotel to parks correct? Once you get on property at WDW...all transportation is available to you.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom