food

riess424

What restaurant has the best food for the price you pay. I am not talking about the atmosphere that goes with it. I have been to some expensive restaurants where the food was terrible, but the atmosphere was built in to the price. I am just talking about the food.

Yellow Shoes

My vote is for 'Ohana. You've got to love all-you-can-eat steak, shrimp, pork tenderloin, and turkey.

The fried dumplings/potstickers were sooo yummy.

And it sounds weird, but pineapple w/caramel is the perfect dessert--light yet satisfying.

It is approximately $25 per person, which is up there, price-wise (that is $100+ for 4 people), but 1) that is not outrageous for a sit-down meal at WDW, and 2) it was really good food.

Upvote 0

Lilo

For a quick bite, nothing beats Casey's Corner for a hot dog - MK. Or if you want sit down, The Plaza isn't bad for the price. Huge sandwiches:slurp: Also located in MK. As far as the other Parks, in MGM they have that area near RNR where you can get anything you want.:wave:

Upvote 0

Pioneer Hall

Originally posted by Yellow Shoes
My vote is for 'Ohana. You've got to love all-you-can-eat steak, shrimp, pork tenderloin, and turkey.

The fried dumplings/potstickers were sooo yummy.

And it sounds weird, but pineapple w/caramel is the perfect dessert--light yet satisfying.

It is approximately $25 per person, which is up there, price-wise (that is $100+ for 4 people), but 1) that is not outrageous for a sit-down meal at WDW, and 2) it was really good food.

Agreed 110%!! The food is terrific and for the price you pay it is weel worth it. I also think that Cape May Cafe at the Beach Club is a great value for your money. All you can eat buffet featurning seafood and land food.

Upvote 0

stepharoni

Artist Point is the most expensive, yet actually worth it for its unique food. (Coral Reef is the not worth it.) Mexico's Cantina (?) and Columbia Harbor House are the best value for the quantity. And my favorite cheap hunger fixes without having an actual meal are the Dolewhips at MK, the corn on the cob at AK, and egg rolls anywhere.

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom