Food price increase? October 2023

Lilofan

Still waiting for dynamic pricing on all food

70 degrees out? Mickey bars are $5 .... 95 degrees out? Make that $8
Disney did do a good deed. When the Frozen ride opened up several years ago at Epcot, the wait time the first day was 300 minutes. Cast gave out Mickey Bars so the guests would not melt in the heat.

DCBaker

Premium Member
The Rose & Crown and Spice Road Table Fireworks Dining Packages at EPCOT have also received a price increase.

Rose & Crown Fireworks Dining Package

Pricing
  • Adult: $92 per person (ages 10 and up), inclusive of tax and gratuity (Previously $89)
  • Child: $41 per child (ages 3 to 9), inclusive of tax and gratuity (Previously $39)
Spice Road Table Fireworks Dining Package

Pricing
  • Adult: $81 per person (ages 10 and up), inclusive of tax and gratuity (Previously $79)
  • Child: $31 per child (ages 3 to 9), inclusive of tax and gratuity (Previously $29)

Basil of Baker Street

The Rose & Crown and Spice Road Table Fireworks Dining Packages at EPCOT have also received a price increase.

Pricing
  • Adult: $92 per person (ages 10 and up), inclusive of tax and gratuity (Previously $89)
  • Child: $41 per child (ages 3 to 9), inclusive of tax and gratuity (Previously $39)

Pricing
  • Adult: $81 per person (ages 10 and up), inclusive of tax and gratuity (Previously $79)
  • Child: $31 per child (ages 3 to 9), inclusive of tax and gratuity (Previously $29)
ouch

pdude81

Pricing

Pricing
Phew, just made it.

TheMaxRebo

Pricing

Pricing

Not surprised.... Still think IF you drink those are decent value - we did the Rose and Crown one for Illuminations and totally thought it was worth it - but we got like 4 or 5 days inks during our time there .... If you don't drink and/or have kids who are under 21 but "Disney adults" makes it not really great

TheMaxRebo

I think they already do dynamic pricing at some sit down restaurants. Fixed prices are higher at peak times of the year.

I don't think so currently - though they just announced starting it for dessert parties so maybe it will come back (though then would likely need to do dynamic pricing for the dining plan otherwise the value of it changes depending when you go)

fgmnt

I know there used to be seasonal pricing at some popular restaurants, but I'm not sure if that is still in effect.
I remember it was almost universally the buffet restaurants; they would not post a price in MDE and would have a card at the host stand with the price at that time. I have not done any of those in probably..... 6 or 7 years?

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
Still waiting for dynamic pricing on all food

70 degrees out? Mickey bars are $5 .... 95 degrees out? Make that $8
Could do time of day based pricing too... want a popcorn first thing in the morning $5... want a popcorn right before Fantasmic starts? $8..

disneylandtour

I was pleasantly surprised with the quality and portions at WDW - especially at resort quick service restaurants. Port Orleans, Animal Kingdom Lodge, Polynesian, and Caribbean Beach.

Glad I got in before the price hikes but seems like the norm now. I’m sure tickets will follow soon. Tis the season and all.
Food at Disney Springs and most of the resort hotels is typically better and less expensive than what is at QS in the parks.

DCBaker

Premium Member
According to the Walt Disney World website, Fantasmic! Dining Packages have increased in price.

50's Prime Time Cafe

$54.00 Adults (previously $51)

$23.00 Kids (previously $22)

Hollywood & Vine

Breakfast

$59.00 Adults (previously $54)
$39.00 Kids (previously $36)

Lunch & Dinner

$75.00 Adults (previously $71)
$49.00 Kids (previously $47)

Mama Melrose's Ristorante Italiano

$56.00 Adults (previously $54)

Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant
$51.00 Adults (previously $49)

The Hollywood Brown Derby

$77.00 Adults (previously $73)
$31.00 Kids (previously $29)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom