Food in PArks

princessmommy

Original Poster
I assume that you are not allowed to bring food or beverage in to the park, but do they allow you to bring in your own sippy cups, or like a zip lock back of cheerios for toddlers?

wdwmomof3

I have never had a problem with this before. When the children were small I would put a sippy cup in my diaper bag along with some goldfish or something like that. They will check your bags as you enter each day but they have never said anything about it. We take bottle water in even now and it has been fine. :)

tigsmom

I assume that you are not allowed to bring food or beverage in to the park, but do they allow you to bring in your own sippy cups, or like a zip lock back of cheerios for toddlers?

You can bring in food/beverages for both you and your kids. We never brought stuff in for us because we like to dine in the parks, but we always had stuff for the kids...juice boxes, cheerios, goldfish and small cookies that sort of thing. Even now we will bring in granola or cereal bars, PB crackers and bottled water.

You cannot bring in glass and there are lockers available to keep things you don't want to carry thru the parks.

mousebymarriage

When my DD was little (she is now 10) she had an allergy to milk and eggs. I always brought food into ALL the parks and also into the resturants for her. I have never even had anyone ask about it. We have always used a softsided (lunch box type) cooler. I still bring in little snacks for my kids, in case the munchies hit. We bring in granola bars, cereal in little boxes or ziploc bags and also sometimes teddy grahams(cookies) or crackers. We also bring in small water bottles!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom