Food Court in EPCOT

UPbeekeeper

Original Poster
I seem to remember a food court in EPCOT in The Land pavilion that had different stations of different types of food like soups, salads, baked potatoes, etc. Is this Sunshine Seasons or something else entirely??

Pioneer Hall

It is Sunshine Seasons and the food court is set up in different stations. There is a grill area with Fish, Chicken, etc, a salad and soup area, an asian/chinese food area, sandwich area, and a bakery.

UPbeekeeper

Original Poster
Awesome! Thank you. I was hoping that memory served me right. I don't think I've ever actually eaten there but was thinking this would be a great counter service spot for lunch because there would be a little bit for everyone's tastes.

minnielaw

Love Sunshine Seasons! The seared tuna noodle salad is AWESOME and the desserts are delish! Be sure to try the strawberry shortcake...yummy.

Disneybird

The menus at the stations use to be different than what they are now. I think I must be one of the few people that misses the old menus.

harryk

Fantastic selections to be had.
Too bad the seating is so limited.
Make sure you do not get there at standard lunch/dinner times - be a little off time and seating is no problem.

flpropmgr

Many years ago, the foodcourt at The Land offered what they called "Handwiches." I especially liked a beef and cheese Handwich. As is typical with Disney, once they got me hooked on a specific product, they did away with it. I could probably build the best vacation spot in the world with the stuff Disney has jettisoned over the years.

righttrack

I find it a good location because if you start the day in Epcot and want to use a counter service, but aren't ready to move it into International Showcase, it is a decent and varied lunch. Everybody could get something different easily.

OH MY GOSH, we LOVE the Sunshine Seasons! I always get the turkey sandwich from the deli and a fresh side dish, then something from the bakery and mmm mmmm mmmmmmm it is always sooo good! That's one of my favorite counter service places in WDW. :slurp:

Chrononymous

It's actually my favorite restaurant in Epcot. That includes all the fancy table places!

It's so relaxed, and I can get ANYTHING...from different kinds of sushi, or noodles, to amazing roasted meat dishes, to fabulous desserts.

It's the best.

erasure fan1

Yea we really love sunshine seasons as well. I just love the fact that its not the typical burgers, dogs, fries.... It has a lot of great choices, best quick service in epcot.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom