Rumor Foliage and characters to be at each pavilion enterance

shernernum

Well, at least this one has a little detail, however I'm trying to figure out why this needs a dedicated thread. How many more would you like to start today? And I am not usually the grammar police type, but if you are trying to pass yourself off as having inside information, please proofread your posts.

brb1006

Well, at least this one has a little detail, however I'm trying to figure out why this needs a dedicated thread. How many more would you like to start today? And I am not usually the grammar police type, but if you are trying to pass yourself off as having inside information, please proofread your posts.
I bet he got most of these rumors from either a random Youtuber or Twitter.

trainplane3

I bet he got most of these rumors from either a random Youtuber or Twitter.
@marni1971 (I believe it was him) actually mentioned this several months ago but it doesn't look like it was added to the rumor tracker.

But, again, another thread that should've been added into the original topic thread for the subject (https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/big-changes-coming-to-epcots-future-world.907522/). We just love making a thread for every single little thing now, don't we?

Haymarket2008

George

Liker of Things
Premium Member
During Flower & Garden, I could see this. Outside of those 8 weeks 10 weeks 12 weeks, it doesn't make much sense to me as to why they'd do this. Except, I guess, if TDO think guests customers are stupid and don't know what country pavilion they are passing in front of.
My favorite country in the EPCOT WORLD AREA is the one with the cool buildings.

Sirwalterraleigh

Premium Member
During Flower & Garden, I could see this. Outside of those 8 weeks 10 weeks 12 weeks, it doesn't make much sense to me as to why they'd do this. Except, I guess, if TDO think guests customers are stupid and don't know what country pavilion they are passing in front of.

...did you ever hear the expression "don't feed the trolls"?

...the prime directive does apply 🚫

Capsin4

@marni1971 (I believe it was him) actually mentioned this several months ago but it doesn't look like it was added to the rumor tracker.

But, again, another thread that should've been added into the original topic thread for the subject (https://forums.wdwmagic.com/threads/big-changes-coming-to-epcots-future-world.907522/). We just love making a thread for every single little thing now, don't we?
You think a post about the world showcase belongs in a thread about changes in future world?

trainplane3

You think a post about the world showcase belongs in a thread about changes in future world?
The original rumor (rumored as Gardens of Wonder?) mentioned topiaries outside of the FW pavilions as well, so yes it could be placed into there. The article was from December if anyone wants to look it up. I'm assuming this is where the OP got the info from. But like most things on that site, it could just be them jumping the gun and assuming things.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom