Florida Resident Disney Vloggers on YouTube

mergatroid

She's Adam's...companion. Wears about 4 pairs of false eyelashes. She affects a child-like Marilyn Monroe voice and she's all like *bounce bounce* *giggle giggle* *bounce bounce* *giggle giggle*. If you've ever watched Shawn and Charlotte from their Theme Park Worldwide vlog, Natalie is like, the anti-Charlotte. That's not a compliment.
There was a load of controversy over their channel a few years back, seems no vlogger is safe :D

Raineman

She's Adam's...companion. Wears about 4 pairs of false eyelashes. She affects a child-like Marilyn Monroe voice and she's all like *bounce bounce* *giggle giggle* *bounce bounce* *giggle giggle*. If you've ever watched Shawn and Charlotte from their Theme Park Worldwide vlog, Natalie is like, the anti-Charlotte. That's not a compliment.
And, she has an OnlyFans with some, uh, "spicy" content in there-if anyone's interested in that sort of thing (Adam is NOT involved in them, thankfully-I heard that from a "friend" :D)

mergatroid

Wow on that other site where the Trackers have their own hate thread, people are really going to town on them. It's now a 'thing' to go into the tribute store at Universal Studios and photograph their 'olde time' pictures on display whilst giving them the finger. At least three people have done it already and posted the pictures, it seems almost as bad as those excessively fawning over them :D

The_Jobu

Wow on that other site where the Trackers have their own hate thread, people are really going to town on them. It's now a 'thing' to go into the tribute store at Universal Studios and photograph their 'olde time' pictures on display whilst giving them the finger. At least three people have done it already and posted the pictures, it seems almost as bad as those excessively fawning over them :D

They're pathological. I hope I never get stuck on ride with one of them.

The_Jobu

That site used to have a Mr. Morrow thread but I cant find it anymore. Perhaps it was removed. Weird to see people try to drum up hatred for a man who is essentially the personification of jolly.

mergatroid

That site used to have a Mr. Morrow thread but I cant find it anymore. Perhaps it was removed. Weird to see people try to drum up hatred for a man who is essentially the personification of jolly.
It's a strange place certainly. I mean I get the interest to a degree as it's basically gossip about vloggers they actually watch. However they take it to a bizarre level where people say stuff like "I bet they never have sex", "I bet Tim hates her" and "I bet Jenn smells" and it's all taken as fact even though it seems to be just guess work. There's claims about Jenns sister on there too and how she makes money which seems very cruel.

I get that I've read it too, however it's more for curiosity purposes. I can't imagine being on there regularly like many of them are.

Chip Chipperson

It's a strange place certainly. I mean I get the interest to a degree as it's basically gossip about vloggers they actually watch. However they take it to a bizarre level where people say stuff like "I bet they never have sex", "I bet Tim hates her" and "I bet Jenn smells" and it's all taken as fact even though it seems to be just guess work. There's claims about Jenns sister on there too and how she makes money which seems very cruel.

I get that I've read it too, however it's more for curiosity purposes. I can't imagine being on there regularly like many of them are.

I can't imagine being so consumed by hate for a vlogger that I would behave like that. The people posting that stuff need to just stop watching their videos and start filling their time with something that actually makes them happy. That sort of hateful obsession isn't healthy.

awoogala

Other than The Tim Tracker, is anyone aware of any youtube vloggers that live in Florida, and vlog the parks on a regular basis?

I watch adam the woo and justin scarred, and am looking for more - any suggestions?

thanks!
I like Super Enthused. She is just so very happy and positive. Also, she doesn't do the talking on rides loudly thing, seems to be very respectful of not filming kids, etc. She is one of the few that wouldn't annoy me if I were in the parks.

mergatroid

I can't imagine being so consumed by hate for a vlogger that I would behave like that. The people posting that stuff need to just stop watching their videos and start filling their time with something that actually makes them happy. That sort of hateful obsession isn't healthy.

Indeed, I've made both negative and positive comments on here about them depending on what the subject of the discussion was and how it played out. On there there's this agenda and obsession to analyse everything they do and say. As soon as a new video drops there's multiple posters who hate them, who watch every second of it intent on finding fault with it and then slating them for any little thing. There's grown men and women on there going ballistic about their 'lies', the latest being that Jenn said she only had one alcoholic drink at HHN. Can you imagine a scenario where you'd get angry over whether a stranger had one drink or five at HHN, enough that you'd watch a 35 minute video of somebody you hated just to find fault. And from the 35 minutes all you have is "She lied about having just one drink, my friend knows a team member who said she had more and got drunk, SHE'S A LIAR". Then you spend all evening posting about her drinking and what state she was allegedly in and what trauma her baby son possibly went through if he heard her arrive home drunk".

It's crazy :D

mergatroid

It's still on there further down the page, thankfully there's less animosity towards him than the Trackers. With Nate it's more questioning how genuine he is or whether it's an act. They also comment of how much he sweats, how he eats and drinks too much and speculate on how he possibly doesn't walk his dog enough.

BHF

Jealousy leads to anger, anger leads to hate, hate leads to stupidity, and here we are. The next time you see someone bashing one of these people on a website or comments or wherever, just remember it all leads back to jealousy.
Which begs the question... how lacking in life are the haters that these people get under their skin so easily?

Phil12

On the topic of vloggers, has anyone been keeping up with this sad, strange story about the missing girl Gabby Petito? She and her boyfriend were vlogging on a cross country road trip, apparently had gotten into heated fights and other domestic problems, as they both suffered mental health issues, and now she is missing. He returned home without her, wasn't answering questions to authorities about her whereabouts, and just reported by his family a few hours ago HE is missing now. This is sad all around. Reminds me of the tragic story of another social media star years ago, Shanann Watts who went missing, only to be found out she was murdered by her husband, Christopher Watts. It too became a big national case. Sorry to thread drift, as none of these vloggers are theme park related. Just crazy stuff going on.
Good point. I have often thought that many Disney vloggers suffer from mental health issues. Some of them openly admit to having emotional, psychological, physical and social problems that interfere with normal functions in their daily lives. It tends to draw an audience since many people really enjoy watching car accidents and train wrecks.

mf1972

I like Super Enthused. She is just so very happy and positive. Also, she doesn't do the talking on rides loudly thing, seems to be very respectful of not filming kids, etc. She is one of the few that wouldn't annoy me if I were in the parks.
i’ve been watching some of her videos too lately. i agree with all the above. also recently started to watch once upon a bron, & get a kick out of pcdev.

BHF

I've been enjoying Adam the Woos baseball game vlogs lately. I like how he's a mixed bag, and sometimes focuses on sport for awhile, then cross country trips with off the beaten path stuff, now haunt attractions, and so on. If there's a subject of interest related to travel, he's most likely spent some time on it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom