Florida Resident Disney Vloggers on YouTube

JohnD

So ITM recently posted a video of vloggers who got stuck on the PeopleMover, which was the point of the post. You were directed to the specific section of their two hour video where they were stuck. But I decided to "stick around" and watch more of the video. I was amazed at people willingly giving them money on PayPal. When they're live-streaming they'll thank whoever by first name for their "contribution". In that one video they thanked people for their $5, $10, and $25 "contributions". I can see how being a vlogger can be a lucrative gig with money rolling in every day while they live-stream. For me, it's not the kind of thing I would be willing to hand over money to and I'm not sure I could do what they're doing by accepting that money. Of course, that's me.

https:///2021/08/peoplemover-evacuation-ad1/

Last edited:

Epct82

I was amazed at people willingly giving them money on PayPal. When they're live-streaming they'll thank whoever by first name for their "contribution". In that one video they thanked people for their $5, $10, and $25 "contributions".
It's sadly ironic when some of these viewers who eagerly thumb over donations to vloggers for strolling around a theme park for a couple hours, or who justify how live streamers deserve hundreds - thousands filming a park for an evening, are the same ones to moan and complain when CMs get the least little pay raise. 'Cause, you know... CMs are "lazy" and working at Disney isn't a "real" job. 🙄

ppete1975

Thanks. Had a quick read of that one and think many people are just cruel towards them. Making comments about her weight and looks, implying that they take drugs and neglect the child, saying Tim might be an alcoholic because he doesn't drink and making claims about their sex life (or lack of one). Ironically it gets to the point with some on there that their comments make them seem worse than the reasons they have to hate Jenn. The latest thing being that she smells bad.

Again, if you live your life online then this can happen. However there's some over the top stuff on there. If I were a vlogger (I'm not), I'd definitely not want to read the stuff that would be said about me :D
yeah i read like one page, and felt guilty for even read the vitriol that is spewed at them. People really need to get a life and stop worrying about others.

JustAFan

So ITM recently posted a video of vloggers who got stuck on the PeopleMover, which was the point of the post. You were directed to the specific section of their two hour video where they were stuck. But I decided to "stick around" and watch more of the video. I was amazed at people willingly giving them money on PayPal. When they're live-streaming they'll thank whoever by first name for their "contribution". In that one video they thanked people for their $5, $10, and $25 "contributions". I can see how being a vlogger can be a lucrative gig with money rolling in every day while they live-stream. For me, it's not the kind of thing I would be willing to hand over money to and I'm not sure I could do what they're doing by accepting that money. Of course, that's me.

https:///2021/08/peoplemover-evacuation-ad1/

It seems many of them have created their own micro-communities and in that group, being recognized by the host offers some sort of social credibility. That is purchased through donations. I'm not saying all donators seek that credibility, but I bet it's a majority. "If I donate, I'll hear them say my name." That doesn't interest me either, but props to the ones that reap the benefits.

Giss Neric

I've appreciated the honesty in some of PCDev's recent videos about Genie+, AP changes and Boo Bash - a bit like MickyViews he'll criticise when its appropriate.
You also have to factor in that this is also a strategy for views. A lot of people nowadays appreciate vloggers being honest and not sugar coat their reviews cause it does give them likes and people comment a lot when they give "honest" opinions. The more likes and comments the more the algorithm improves on their videos and ultimately more subscribers. The question is, is that their real opinions and feelings or is it somehow calculated cause they give them what the people want to see.

The Trackers, for example, their subscription count has been stagnant for quite a long time. Part of it is they are mostly not getting involved too much in what is happening in the parks lately which rubs people the wrong way. Add to that people who just hate them for unknown reasons.

mergatroid

yeah i read like one page, and felt guilty for even read the vitriol that is spewed at them. People really need to get a life and stop worrying about others.
Agreed I've spoken about them on here a good few times both pointing out the positive and negative depending on the circumstances, however I don't really think about them beyond that. Reading the forum it befuddles me why those who obviously hate them that much, watch them every day instead of ignoring them? Imagine spending on average 25 minutes a day watching people you profess to hate, seemingly just so you can spend even more time posting on the internet how much you hate them? :D

Raineman

OK, I have to say my piece on the Trackers and Tattle Life. The attacks on their appearance-yeah, kinda cruel, I will admit, and some of the commenters on there seem to be obsessed. But the biggest issue most people on there have is they way they treat their child. There is obviously quite a bit of their lives we never see, but the portion we do see is not great, when it comes to their son. They are constantly feeding him unhealthy theme park food-you never see him eating fruit or vegetables. He is constantly out with them at WDW or Universal, so it doesn't seem like he has much of a normal life at home, playing with toys, etc. Every time someone meets them, they have him trained to do the "thumbs up" gesture, and alot of these photos, you can tell that he doesn't want to do it. But, the biggest issue is the child's safety. there have been multiple comments on their vlogs from someone who stated that they want to physically harm their son (the person's username was Jackson Must Die or something similar to that), and yet they continue to parade him around on their videos and bring him with them when they are at the parks, and even tell their viewing audience exactly where they are going to be. I'm sorry, but this is child endangerment. There are also many comments on their videos that are pretty creepy, with people professing how much they love their son, offering to babysit for them, telling them to make shirts with their son's face on them, saying how they want to meet him. And, Jenn has been particularly nasty to people on social media in the past, they shadow ban everyone who makes a comment on their videos that they don't like, and they have said many times how they will not do something, or buy something, or say something, and then they turn around and do/say what they said they weren't going to. They made videos in the past with clearly racist and homophobic themes, and have recently made one of those insincere "I'm only doing this because I have to" apology videos. Their actual content has been boring for a long time, which is why I stopped watching them 3 years ago. But, their fake, lying, money-grubbing, child endangering ways is simply disgusting. The whole Disney vlogger thing has become a bloated, oversaturated mess-I don't need to watch 10 different channels all covering the same ride opening/event/new cupcake. Add to that the fact that some of these vloggers seem to be going through the motions at this point, with seemingly no passion at all left for what they do. I used to watch these vloggers religiously, but, sooner or later, the Disney vlog bubble will burst, and the YouTube/superchat cash flow is gonna dry up, and these people will have to find jobs that don't involve theme parks and food reviews.
I am already prepared for the replies this post is gonna get, but I don't really care, to be honest. As I said, this isn't just about not liking their content-it's about how hypocritical and fake they can be, and how they try to silence anyone who calls them on it, and, specifically, their blatant disregard for the safety of their 2 year old son.

ppete1975

You also have to factor in that this is also a strategy for views. A lot of people nowadays appreciate vloggers being honest and not sugar coat their reviews cause it does give them likes and people comment a lot when they give "honest" opinions. The more likes and comments the more the algorithm improves on their videos and ultimately more subscribers. The question is, is that their real opinions and feelings or is it somehow calculated cause they give them what the people want to see.

The Trackers, for example, their subscription count has been stagnant for quite a long time. Part of it is they are mostly not getting involved too much in what is happening in the parks lately which rubs people the wrong way. Add to that people who just hate them for unknown reasons.
Thats the ironic part about youtube. The people that hate the content creators the most are always subscribed as well. They have to make sure to downvote, write a snide comment and in the case of that horrid website ..watch the entire thing and critique every word and movement. Honestly people need to live by the idea that life is short, if you dont like something then avoid it and go outside and enjoy this beautiful world. But instead it seems we have become a very negative society stuck in our own internal pity party.

King Racoon 77

Thank you sir. You were an inspiration.
Premium Member
OK, I have to say my piece on the Trackers and Tattle Life. The attacks on their appearance-yeah, kinda cruel, I will admit, and some of the commenters on there seem to be obsessed. But the biggest issue most people on there have is they way they treat their child. There is obviously quite a bit of their lives we never see, but the portion we do see is not great, when it comes to their son. They are constantly feeding him unhealthy theme park food-you never see him eating fruit or vegetables. He is constantly out with them at WDW or Universal, so it doesn't seem like he has much of a normal life at home, playing with toys, etc. Every time someone meets them, they have him trained to do the "thumbs up" gesture, and alot of these photos, you can tell that he doesn't want to do it. But, the biggest issue is the child's safety. there have been multiple comments on their vlogs from someone who stated that they want to physically harm their son (the person's username was Jackson Must Die or something similar to that), and yet they continue to parade him around on their videos and bring him with them when they are at the parks, and even tell their viewing audience exactly where they are going to be. I'm sorry, but this is child endangerment. There are also many comments on their videos that are pretty creepy, with people professing how much they love their son, offering to babysit for them, telling them to make shirts with their son's face on them, saying how they want to meet him. And, Jenn has been particularly nasty to people on social media in the past, they shadow ban everyone who makes a comment on their videos that they don't like, and they have said many times how they will not do something, or buy something, or say something, and then they turn around and do/say what they said they weren't going to. They made videos in the past with clearly racist and homophobic themes, and have recently made one of those insincere "I'm only doing this because I have to" apology videos. Their actual content has been boring for a long time, which is why I stopped watching them 3 years ago. But, their fake, lying, money-grubbing, child endangering ways is simply disgusting. The whole Disney vlogger thing has become a bloated, oversaturated mess-I don't need to watch 10 different channels all covering the same ride opening/event/new cupcake. Add to that the fact that some of these vloggers seem to be going through the motions at this point, with seemingly no passion at all left for what they do. I used to watch these vloggers religiously, but, sooner or later, the Disney vlog bubble will burst, and the YouTube/superchat cash flow is gonna dry up, and these people will have to find jobs that don't involve theme parks and food reviews.
I am already prepared for the replies this post is gonna get, but I don't really care, to be honest. As I said, this isn't just about not liking their content-it's about how hypocritical and fake they can be, and how they try to silence anyone who calls them on it, and, specifically, their blatant disregard for the safety of their 2 year old son.
My only question is ,
If you haven't watched them for three years how do you know anything about what is in their current videos and what they do with their son ?

Epct82

Get help before you wind up in prison.

Bullseye1967

Is that who I am?
Premium Member
You can come clean with us. You are on tattle life right?

The_Jobu

The lifestyle of these vloggers honestly does not appeal to me in the least and seems a bit depressing. Having to drag myself to the parks every other day to ride the same rides, eat theme park food, and try to package it all up as something interesting and entertaining seems like a sure way to kill the joy of WDW. Disney Cruises look like fun, but are they really that much fun when your day to day life involves videoing yourself on Disney theme park attractions, eating at Disney restaurants, etc. and the cruise involves videoing yourself at the Disney Cruise restaurants, shows, etc?

That said, I am also taken aback by the extreme hate these vloggers inspire and feel like if you enjoy what they do there's no shame in that. If you don't, it really shouldn't be much of an issue as the culture does not exactly bombard us all with the Trackers or the Kay brothers to the point they're almost inescapable.

I also read a few of those messages and was left feeling quite uncomfortable. I don't follow the Trackers or watch their vlogs so I don't know if there's anything behind the comments, but the white hot hatred and extreme nastiness toward Jenn in particular is really startling.

All I can think is that this is just a testament to how much people love to gossip and speculate about other people, whether they be celebrities or neighbours. By putting their lives out there and having such strange lives by the standards of most people, I guess vloggers are a prime target for this kind of gossip, speculation, and cruel humour.

The difference with me is I would be a terrible youtuber that no one would watch. I would just do what I want to do, film occasionally, and make sarcastic comments constantly. I would never ever join a vlogger swarm to get a photo of the new cupcake or bathroom unveiling. Actually, I'd probably spend more time at Uni to be honest, which doesn't generate nearly as many clicks from what I see. It would be a wonderful disaster of a channel.

Must say I found these pictures they had taken at Universal rather amusing, they paid $675 for them

E9t5dsCXsAI5hTS

What!?!? Why??? Why do people still bring up Sweatergate when Photogate is crazier?

Raineman

Get help before you wind up in prison.
Please explain why a rant about vloggers indicates that I am headed to prison at some point.
You can come clean with us. You are on tattle life right?
I am, but, to be 100% honest, later yesterday, after I posted my rant on here, I logged in to TL, and after reading a few posts, I really didn't feel like reading any more. I have also lately been reading alot of news articles online about the COVID vaccine passports they are instituting in my area, and reading the comments on those posts, and it has been nothing but toxicity and negativity, so maybe I've had my fill of that kind of thing. Maybe my state of mind has not been positive lately. Maybe my rant here got it off my chest, and I don't feel the need to engage in that type of conversation any more. I still don't agree with how the Trackers operate, and how they involve their child in their vlogs, and how the Disney vlogger community in general has turned from fun, informative content to tired, uninspired, repetitive drivel, but I don't think I really need to feed into the negative reactions to it any more. there are better things I should be using my time for. Plus, if I want a bit of negativity that isn't necessarily personal judgement/attacks, there are threads here that fit that bill. :D

Model3 McQueen

In the Parks
No
The difference with me is I would be a terrible youtuber that no one would watch. I would just do what I want to do, film occasionally, and make sarcastic comments constantly.

Lately, Adam the Woo has been filming a baseball game every other day, and otherwise he films all of the same situations / places constantly, and still gets 10s of thousands of views.

Even when he hangs out with that repulsive Natalie his vids are still fairly successful.

What I'm trying to say is follow your dream and have fun with it :)

Sir_Cliff

I don't know if I'm way off base with this, but it has struck me reading all the hate Jenn from the TT vlogs attracts about everything from her looks to being a bad mother that she is a bit of a lightening rod for people to let out any feelings of sexism/misogyny they may have to hide in their day to day lives. Again, I don't watch the videos so I don't know if she really behaves in an objectionable way. I also know people are wary of any criticism of particular people being dismissed as sexism, racism, etc. People just seem to so mercilessly attack her and go relatively soft on Tim (except for being married to her), though, and in ways that seem to go way too far for anything she might have done. So strange to me that Disney vlogging of all things brings out such nastiness.

ppete1975

Must say I found these pictures they had taken at Universal rather amusing, they paid $675 for them

E9t5dsCXsAI5hTS
i think they are kind of cool, wasnt sure how much they spent. But they have at least 3 pics in a very travelled area and afterwards get the pictures sent to them to keep (so im sure that cost includes the framing and shipping as well). Im sure if disney did the same thing they would have alot of takers.

I would prob spend 2-300 bucks to have a cool picture of myself in an area in disney (not the bathroom please) and then after a few months have it sent to me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom