Flogging a Dead Horse: Imagination Refurbishment... will it ever happen?

Jim Possible

Original Poster
For the Curious, Have a Peek Upstairs:

It'll be Interesting to see what they're planning. If done right, It'll be a step in the right direction of Making EPCOT more than just "Drinking/Eating around the world"

Heh... this video kind of reminds me of the Flynn's Arcade scene in Tron:Legacy. All we need is for a jukebox to kick on playing "One Little Spark."

nomeus

definitely something going on upstairs in image works that they dont want people seeing. there are signs all over the construction walls that warn about security cameras. behind the glass of electronic philharmonic where the musical instruments used to be, is now an office. in this "office" is a table with a scale model of something that i couldnt make out. it was too dark. in this video, i try to film it but cant see anything. the model was pretty large.

nomeus

does this site offer email notifications when a reply has been made to a thread you post in? i cant seem to find the option.

Jim Possible

Original Poster
does this site offer email notifications when a reply has been made to a thread you post in? i cant seem to find the option.

If you go to "More Options..." underneath the reply textbox you can subscribe to threads. Also, there are alerts in the upper righthand corner of the screen if someone quotes you or likes your post, etc.

RSoxNo1

Couldn't have been because all of those things were cleared several weeks ago before Tom Skaggs visited up there.
raven, I promise you that this video was taken on 9/1/2012, the same day it was uploaded. If things were cleared they were put back

Jim Possible

Original Poster
It's hard to tell what's going on on the second floor, but it does seem like construction has happened fairly recently. Having said that, the rainbow light tunnel and several other things from the old Image Works are still up there.

Dinner with Dreamfinder? Or, as I prefer to call it, "One Little Spork." ;)

Pretty sure I recall Jim Hill mentioning something about character dining being kicked around as an option for Dreamfinder. (Not unless it's Ron Schneider!)

TropicalFig8

Pretty sure I recall Jim Hill mentioning something about character dining being kicked around as an option for Dreamfinder. (Not unless it's Ron Schneider!)

They do have chairs up there for like meetings. I'm sure they could put cloths on the tables and have the "One Little Spork" dinning experience with Dreamfinder.

FigmentJedi

Just character dining? That's a cop out!

Clamman73

I got it now...This will be Storytime with Figment: You go through a rainbow tunnel that takes you back in time, and then you go into a room with an updated Figment AA that has you put on a Figment mask and then Dreamfinder enters the room where we all sing "Imagination" together and you get a picture with Dreamfinder and then exit into the gift shop.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom