Flamingo Crossings Housing

Truk777

Here is a Nearmap image update of this project from May 16.

60593106-01E5-4141-A3F2-A0D3B991EECF.jpeg

Gabe1

Ivory Tower Squabble EST 2011. WINDMILL SURVIVOR
My son was a CP twice. Final time immediately after he graduated college.

Opinion few will want to be in the middle of nowhere. He had the time of his life. Enjoyed every minute. Said this would have been hell.

Gabe1

A

A liquor store should open up nearby. It should do some good business.

Not wrong. Still polar opposite of all the opposite CP housing. A place to put the wallflowers? Ya get normally one chance at your college years. This?

DisneyDreamerxyz

How many CP’s will be housed in the new complex??

there's a lot of rumours about what is going to happen. some people think Vista Way will be replaced first and Disney will sell it off. There's rumours that Disney wants to start a program to start offering housing to regular employees and not just interns. Human Resources has stated they are still working on a plan on what to do when the housing is available for move in. It's supposed to be ready in May, and there is always a group that starts in May, so they could tell those students they *have* to all go in this complex, or use some other system. Eventually I believe all college program and international interns will live in the Flamingo Crossings Complex, but it will be years until they have the entire complex finished, it will open in phases through 2024.

ThemedScream

Opinion few will want to be in the middle of nowhere. He had the time of his life. Enjoyed every minute. Said this would have been hell.

I'm about to head down for my second college program in Jan. There are a lot of people in the groups I'm in that were really hoping it would be open in time for our arrival, since the pricing lists state the prices are effective at the start of the year.
I don't personally care one way or the other, but there are definitely people out there who this appeals to.

Gabe1

I'm about to head down for my second college program in Jan. There are a lot of people in the groups I'm in that were really hoping it would be open in time for our arrival, since the pricing lists state the prices are effective at the start of the year.
I don't personally care one way or the other, but there are definitely people out there who this appeals to.
Have you visited the site. Hope they all have a car

admiralDax

there's a lot of rumours about what is going to happen. some people think Vista Way will be replaced first and Disney will sell it off. There's rumours that Disney wants to start a program to start offering housing to regular employees and not just interns. Human Resources has stated they are still working on a plan on what to do when the housing is available for move in. It's supposed to be ready in May, and there is always a group that starts in May, so they could tell those students they *have* to all go in this complex, or use some other system. Eventually I believe all college program and international interns will live in the Flamingo Crossings Complex, but it will be years until they have the entire complex finished, it will open in phases through 2024.
My two cents - Vista Way will be demolished and new apartments will built in it's place that will be, at first, connected to Cast Member incentives. Just my opinion folks.

WondersOfLife

Blink, blink. Breathe, breathe. Day in, day out.
Mostly a bunch of drinking/party/sex-addicted teens/young adults. All crammed into one big space. Spending every cent they make from the mouse giving it literally right back to the mouse. The whole DCP idea is genius, from a business point of view.

Lilofan

Mostly a bunch of drinking/party/sex-addicted teens/young adults. All crammed into one big space. Spending every cent they make from the mouse giving it literally right back to the mouse. The whole DCP idea is genius, from a business point of view.
And if they have DCP in DLR, recreational marijuana is now legal so that adds to the craziness.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom