Flame Tree Barbecue closing for refurbishment

invictor23

Seems mad to close a favourite eatery such as this during the summer months, surely September/October time would be more appropriate? I'd be devastated if it was closed during my trip.

Pioneer Hall

I have a feeling the dates are chosen with business trends. They are closing the restaurant toward the end of their summer season, but still one of the hottest times of year. The combination of both probably doesn't allow flame tree to see much business for those weeks.

_Scar

I was getting worried that it'd be closed during vacation in August because my family planned to eat there twice, but luckily it closes a week later :)!

Figment82

While I do enjoy eating at Flame Tree, I still miss their BBQ chicken sandwich. But there's something about the predator-prey decor that makes that place so fun. :)

Lucky

I have a feeling the dates are chosen with business trends. They are closing the restaurant toward the end of their summer season, but still one of the hottest times of year. The combination of both probably doesn't allow flame tree to see much business for those weeks.
FTB does plenty of business in that period, because that's free DDP time.

pacochran

Glad it's going to be open in December, when we go as there is where we were planning on eating. Haven't been in a while and thought it would be nice to try again.

RSoxNo1

I wonder if this will mean the inclusion of the Yak and Yeti counter service as part of the Tables in Wonderland during this time period.

DonaldDoleWhip

I hope this doesn't mean the homogenization of Flame Tree's offerings to match most other CS places. The food there is tasty (and different from most other quick service restaurants).

mickeysaver

Oh Noooooo!!!!!! We alternate between Pizzafari and Flame Tree and this year was the Flame Tree year. :(

Oh well, I guess this is God's way of telling me that when going in August, it is not the smartest thing to do to dine outside. Maybe this is the year that we end up trying Yak and Yeti. :shrug:

Pioneer Hall

Oh Noooooo!!!!!! We alternate between Pizzafari and Flame Tree and this year was the Flame Tree year. :(

Oh well, I guess this is God's way of telling me that when going in August, it is not the smartest thing to do to dine outside. Maybe this is the year that we end up trying Yak and Yeti. :shrug:

That quick service is also outside.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom