News Fix the Haunted Mansion Intro Timer

JoeCamel

Was there in Feb and as we were shuffling along, trying not to step on anyone's heels and hoping no one stepped on ours, I noticed they had a path roped off in the cattle chute area coming from the private passageway on the right (after exiting the stretch room.) Only people I saw using it was a group excorted by a VP cast member. With the second room opening up almost on our heels, the room was packed. Was wondering if the roped off path is still there, or do VIP-ers get on at the exit.
The Keys tours are boarded that way too

Janir

Have people emailed/called Disney and complained? You can complain to a on site CM, but multiple emails to Guest Relations of your visit time/date would be looked at by more higher ups and sooner or later gather some more traction. If HM has a certain ride capacity that it was initially designed with, the stretch room should be at least filling the doom buggy capacity regardless of how many people are in the queue inside. There is no need to fill the inside queue to capacity to empty out the outside queue as fast as possible just to make it look like there is less people waiting outside? They post wait times. The wait time is gonna be what its gonna be. Getting people inside faster to just wait some more isn't going to make anything faster. I'm not even following Disney Parks and Resorts thinking on changing this. The stretch room is a key part of the themeing for HM and shortchanging it for no real benefit makes no sense to me.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom