Five Worst Attractions at the Magic Kingdom

DW Aficionado

Original Poster
Love to hear your thoughts on the 5 worst attractions at the Magic Kingdom (can't count Tom Sawyer Island, since it is schedule for demolition along with the Paddle Boat ride). I'll start:

1. Swiss Family Treehouse
  2. Hall of Presidents
  3. Laugh Floor
  4. Astro Orbiter
  5. Enchanted Tiki Room

Trueblood

Love to hear your thoughts on the 5 worst attractions at the Magic Kingdom (can't count Tom Sawyer Island, since it is schedule for demolition along with the Paddle Boat ride). I'll start:

1. Swiss Family Treehouse
  2. Hall of Presidents
  3. Laugh Floor
  4. Astro Orbiter
  5. Enchanted Tiki Room

Not considering character meet-n-greets and parades:
  1. Tron Lightcycle Run. I'm tall enough that I don't fit on the cycles well, and they're uncomfortable.
  2. Tomorrowland Speedway. Loud, smelly, the cars don't really steer as much as they bump along a rail.
  3. Journey of the Little Mermaid. Mostly low-tier animatronics in spaces that are strangely unfinished.
  4. It's a small world. A message of friendship and togetherness to unite humanity, in FANTASYland.
  5. Liberty Square Riverboat. A peaceful riverboat ride ruined by annoying narration.

bwr827

Not considering character meet-n-greets and parades:
  1. Tron Lightcycle Run. I'm tall enough that I don't fit on the cycles well, and they're uncomfortable.
  2. Tomorrowland Speedway. Loud, smelly, the cars don't really steer as much as they bump along a rail.
  3. Journey of the Little Mermaid. Mostly low-tier animatronics in spaces that are strangely unfinished.
  4. It's a small world. A message of friendship and togetherness to unite humanity, in FANTASYland.
  5. Liberty Square Riverboat. A peaceful riverboat ride ruined by annoying narration.
For Tron, have you tried the rear car? Sucks to miss out on the motorcycle, but the car is a nice alternative.

Agree so much about Speedway. And I thought that even as a kid.

Trueblood

For Tron, have you tried the rear car? Sucks to miss out on the motorcycle, but the car is a nice alternative.

Agree so much about Speedway. And I thought that even as a kid.

I haven't, and I would feel bad taking the spot from someone who actually needs it. I'm tall, but fortunate enough not to be disabled.

Coaster Lover

In the Parks
No
Maybe a more accurate poll would be, instead of "worst" attractions, "most skippable" attractions... I don't find any attraction at Magic Kingdom to be "bad" per se, but there are certainly attractions that, if I'm in a rush for time or if they have more than a 15 min wait, I will skip nearly 100% of the time... (such as Tomorrowland Speedway or Barnstormer) there's also a bias that I have having been to the Magic Kingdom a lot... so maybe I would say "most skippable for someone who has been to Magic Kingdom >5 times and/or has been on the attraction previously" (like Tiki Room or Carousel of Progress... both of those attractions are "must do... eventually" in my opinion, but if you have one day in the Magic Kingdom, I'd forgive you for skipping them... especially if you had already been on them in previous visits)

JIMINYCR

None will I skip, but these are on my list of less enjoyable, and I only have four.
Speedway... outdated, smelly, waste of space
Mad Tea Party... makes me queasy
IaSW... that never ending song
Buzz Lightyear... Only because it desperately needs an update

BlakeW39

Tron sucks to be honest, it took them ages to build it and it ended up being a super boring coaster that's also way too short. Lol compare it to any one of Universal's coasters and it's just so laughably inferior. So yeah in terms of headliners that would easily be the worst in my eyes. Outside TBA of course but I haven't ridden that one and never will.

NickMaio

Tron sucks to be honest, it took them ages to build it and it ended up being a super boring coaster that's also way too short. Lol compare it to any one of Universal's coasters and it's just so laughably inferior. So yeah in terms of headliners that would easily be the worst in my eyes. Outside TBA of course but I haven't ridden that one and never will.
It's all on the eye of the beholder.
We love Tron.
Theming is awesome. Love the grid battle.
The back seat is by far the best.

Such a fun coaster.
And yes we have done ALL Univ coasters.
Except for raptor

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom