five days in orlando...what would you do?...

Jenna

Well slightly different to my usual 21 days in Orlando but anways hehe

1. Magic Kingdom
2. MGM
3. Typhoon Lagoon/ shopping at Florida mall
4. Discovery Cove/ Seaworld
5. AK/Epcot

The_CEO

1 Magic Kingdom
2 Epcot
3 Animal Kingdom/ Hollywood Studios
4 Sea World
5 Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure

^ ^ One of the better posts.

I would do something similar to this. I would take advantage of the Parkhopper option for all the theme parks, excluding Seaworld of course. You can easily do US/IOA in one day if you plan ahead. Again, nice plan ^ ^

Jeff456

I guess it depends on the time of year but if the crowds are light then-
1.Epcot- Full Day
2.MK
3.DHS then try and squeeze in AK.
4.US/IOA- I have done both in one day pretty much every trip I have been on and done everything major skipping most shows.
5. Epcot again and finish off what missed at DHS and AK.

dazzer68

wow its amazing how little time everyone seems to spend in animal kingdom, i love this park , and can spend at least one full day there, even on a five day break id spend a day there
day 1 mk
day 2 epcot
day 3 studios and a water park(or therway round and do it on a day to catch fantasamic)
day 4 ak
day 5 mk and epcot.

Susan Savia

1. Epcot
2. Magic Kingdom
3. Hollywood Studios/Animal Kingdom
4. Finish up Animal Kingdom
5. Epcot.

Skip Downtown Disney, water parks and such for another year. Go in the parks at opening and stay to closing...

Philo

I would probably do something like

1. MK
2. AK
3. IOA (maybe only for a few hours depending on the crowds. Then move to DTD, a water park or possibly revisit a Disney Park)
4. DHS
5. EPCOT

In reality I know these would get changed around with park hopping. I probably wouldn't spend a full day at IOA or DHS and would like more time at MK / EPCOT

krankenstein

I usually travel solo, which means I park hop a lot. Normally I spend time in 3 parks on any given day at WDW. I try to end my day at MK or Epcot to catch either Wishes or ROE. Normally I try to watch Fantasmic once a trip, but I really do not miss it if I do not get the opportunity. I also like to go DHS once a day to ride TOT as much as possible during my trip. With all that said, my schedule would look something like this:

1) DHS/Epcot/MK
2) DAK/Epcot/DHS
3) DHS/DAK/Epcot
4) DAK/DHS/MK
5) MK/DHS/Epcot

Now, once HP opens, I will be returning to UNI/IOA. Until then I am staying away because of all the construction going on. However, I would definately recommend trying to squeeze in a couple of days at the resort.

kcnole

Day 1 Universal Studios/Islands of Adventure or Sea World
Day 2 Magic Kingdom
Day 3 Animal Kingdom/DHS
Day 4 Day of Rest (Downtown Disney, maybe some shopping around Orlando for the wife, lots of time resting in the hotel room, hanging around the pool)
Day 5 EPCOT Center

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom