First-time cruiser

joanna71985

Original Poster
So, I just booked my first-ever cruise on the Dream, for Feb 12-16! So excited and already counting down the time. Anyway, as I have never sailed before, is there anything I need to know? Things to bring, do beforehand, ect? Any help would be greatly appreciated

ChuckElias

There's so much information that people could throw at you. But I would suggest that you invest $12 in Birnbaum's Guide to Disney Cruise Line. You can get it at any AAA Travel office and probably in the travel section of many bookstore chains.

It will have everything you need to know about shore excursions, dress code, check-in, passports, etc. It may not have information about the Dream itself (I think the most recent edition only includes the Wonder and Magic), but it will give you all the information you need to enjoy a Disney cruise.

Then if you have particular questions about the restaurants, amenities, childrens' areas, etc, on board the Dream, anybody here will be able to help you.

DeaverTex

I'm no expert, but try taking a look at the Cruise Critics website. (Google it, and the correct site should be the first thing that comes up.) They have forums for new cruisers, forums for specific cruise lines including DCL, for destinations, and pretty much anything else you can think of regarding cruises.

DznyGrlSD

In the Parks
Yes
I will be a 1st time cruiser in 2012 and I picked up the Birnbaum's 2011 Disney Cruise guide and it has a wealth of information. It does include information about the Disney Dream.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom