First ride

Nutcase31

Original Poster
what was your first ever ride that you went on at Disneyworld. I can barely even remember the first time i went, and it was only 3 years ago:hammer: I can remember that my first ever ride was Dumbo.

Buford

I was like 2 when I first went to WDW....

I remember...

- Country Bear VACATION HOEDOWN
- Haunted Mansion (the eyes following me)
- Carousel of Progress (I was half-asleep though; long day)
- Splash Mountain under construction
- Mission to Mars...I THINK (not sure)
- If You Had Wings (I only remember the "I'M FLYING!" part
- The ferry ride back from the park
- Mickey's Starland? (I remember the 3 Little Pigs houses)

That's all I can remember from my first trip; I think this was all on my first.

I went to MGM for the first time when I was about 4...but my parents didn't take me to EPCOT Center until I was 6. Rats. I would have loved to see EPCOT Center while it lasted! :(

Lots of memories!!!

jherbert00

I remember my first ride that i ever went on at disney world! I was 7yrs old and i was on Pirates of the Caribbean . I remember looking up an seeing the talking skull telling us to enter, not even paying attention to the boat plummeting infront of us! . After tha ive been hooked ever since!

Diznee Mom

Buzz Lightyear. I was 40. Thank god my kids didn't have to wait their whole lives to get to WDW like my husband and I did. It took a long time to get there, but boy are we hooked now.:sohappy:

BRER STITCH

Hmmmmm....

I was about 10 I think..... and I remember getting off the monorail, going into the park, and my Aunt dragging my entire family over to the Wedway People Mover - HAHA!
I think it was an "A" or "B" ticket ride, and I recall we had TONS of unused A and B tix from other relatives who had been to WDW before us and had not used them!

It was cool to get a first look at the Park from above and I still vividly recall the excitement from seeing it for the first time! I still have to ride it everytime I'm there!

Ah......the power of fond memories!

:)

Nutcase31

Original Poster
I remember getting annoyed because i had to que 1 and a half hours to ride splash mountain in the boiling sun. if only I had knew about fastpass before then:lol:

meeko_33785

Cinderella's Golden Carousell was my first ride. That was a long time ago though. I think I was two. Back in those days that was about the only ride I would go on. Seemed like there wasn't nearly as much for kids back then.

imagineer boy

I first went to Disney World whe I was 3 and my first ride was Peter Pan's flight. I was a real Peter Pan fan back then. I probably went on that ride a gazillion times.

Nineinchnailsmk

i remember, i was 10, it was 1990, and my grandparents made us go onto its a small world. we have it on videotape. i remember it like it was yesterday. we made our way over to the magic kingdom on the boat, and the first thing pointed out to me was space mountain. :)

anyway, i could ramble all day, but ill spare everyone..lol :)

i remember the feeling i had when we went, its the same feeling i get each time i go to WDW

Dizknee_Phreek

)June 1992, Ferry from T&TC to MK :D I was about 8 at the time. after we got to MK, it's all a blur...i do remember riding IASW, PPF, Adventures of Snow White (scared the heck outta me!), Dumbo, Teacups, Dreamflight, PotC (also scared me...i thought they had real guns :rolleyes: ), and of course, HM (was traumatized for years from this...seriously, i'd say i was about 12 or so before mom and dad finally dragged me back on it! i've been hooked since though)

Pumbas Nakasak

Heading for the great escape.
.Do you know I can’t actually remember? My good lady and the brood cant remember either. I have a feeling it may have been in Fantasy land. The only thing I can say with any certainty is that The Magic Kingdom was the first park we visited, and were blown away with the transport and Main Street

dreamer

I can't remember either. My first visit was 31 years ago when I was twelve. I will ask my sisters if they remember.

If I had to guess I would say Jungle Cruise, although we may have done one of the other Adventureland attractions first.

:veryconfu

i can remember dumbo but my very first was definitely mr.toads whild ride and i still remember being really little and thinking the wall really did fall during the muppets 3d show

Universe of Energy "Ellens Energy Adventure" Its funny when we decided to go back last year I had completely forgotten the ride my dad had to tell me about it and it still didn't jog my memory till we got there.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom