First ride

jmarc63

Originally posted by Nutcase31
what was your first ever ride that you went on at Disneyworld. I can barely even remember the first time i went, and it was only 3 years ago:hammer: I can remember that my first ever ride was Dumbo.

Do you mean First ride at Walt Disney World or do you mean The magic Kingdom. It sounds to me like your falling into the trap that most people get into that don't understand that there is a diffrence bvetween the two and refer to the Magic Kingdom Park as Walt Disney World. ( I can't tell you how many people i have encountered that they want to go on such and such ride in Walt Disney World) I'll answer it two ways, My first ride at WDW was the Monorail were we took the loop around the seven seas lagoon a few times. The first ride at MK was I belive was the Double deker Bus on Main Street, and the first Attraction was probably the Walt Disney Story in December of '71

CDS Disney

Well I was 13 and it was a rainy day. We set of for Epcot (which was when it still retained the name Epcot Center) so my first ride was the monorail. I couldn’t see the Cinderella’s castle from the TTC because I didn't know were it was. As we came pulling around the corner the trees parted just for a minuet it was just a quick flicker but my whole family got a glimpse of it all at the same time. There it was the famed castle that we had all seen on TV but never relay saw. Father, Mother, Sons, and brothers all were sharing one emotion at one time and for the rest of the week we were all kids again. That is one of my happiest memories.

CAPTAIN HOOK

Originally posted by Diznee Mom
Buzz Lightyear. I was 40. Thank god my kids didn't have to wait their whole lives to get to WDW like my husband and I did. It took a long time to get there, but boy are we hooked now.:sohappy:
Hey Diznee Mom - My sentiments entirely, I was slightly younger than you when I first went ('94) but you try and stop us returning again and again - The kids were (1) 4yrs (2) 23mths on their first visit.
BTW - My first ride was Big Thunder :sohappy:

WDWspider

Originally posted by Testtrack321
Space Mountain. My mom was pregnat with me and she rode it. Does that count? :lol:

Your Mom rode Space Mountain while Pregnant??? :eek:

I have no idea for me, but I would wager it was Dumbo.

Fido

The year: 1975
My age: 10
First ride: WedWay PeopleMover
Park: Magic Kingdom (that was the only park at the time!)
:D

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom