First Ride Ever?

Preacher Gravy

My wife and I are leaving Oct. 6th for our first trip. We arrive in Orlando and are taking DME to our hotel (Wilderness Lodge). We plan on taking the boat to the Magic Kingdom that day (mid afternoon) and spending the day there. So the question is, what should our first ride ever at Disney be? I want something that screams 'Disney!' suggestions?

mickey7879

Splash Mountain would be my recommended first....

But, it seems like such a waste to skip all over the park.

I would start by walking down Main St and stopping and getting your picture taken by any of the Photo Pass people.

Then head left over to Adventureland, Frontierland, etc and ending in Tomorrowland.

Our last ride of the night is usually the Tomorrow Transit Authority. It's a nice relaxing ride that you can just sit, relax but are still on a ride. Sometimes ride it twice if it's not busy. Then walk back down Main Street at the end of the night and go into any shops or grab a snack before heading back to the hotel.

This is the way we always do it. But I'm sure you'll have fun no matter which ride you chose to ride first! :sohappy:

Upvote 0

JML42691

Take a full-loop of the train around the park, and make sure that you get off at the front of the park, no day is truly started for me at MK unless if I walk down Main Street. I would then say doing Splash Mountain or Pirates of the Caribbean might be a good choice.

Upvote 0

diddy_mouse

DH and I always hit POTC first. It's just tradition! :D Then it's off to Haunted Mansion.

Both attractions give you a really good "wow, I'm at WDW and have ventured out of the real world" kinda feeling. But first and foremost...enjoy your stroll down Main St. as you get to the hub. It's such a wonderful experience taking in the sights, sounds, and smells.

Have a great time!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom