First park you go to?

Tarzan266

Definitely the Magic Kingdom - it's my fav. park. Once I am there, I know I am back in the best place on earth and the journey begins.
:slurp:

Scooter

We go to EPCOT first.

We usually get to our resort around 2 O'clock. After we check in we ride the MONORAIL to the TTC, then head straight for EPCOT cuz it's open the latest during the slow season when we go.

77 more days until our NEXT trip!:sohappy:

DanStat

AK

Usually Animal Kingdom.

I usually use the most film there, so I can use what I want, then know how much more to buy!

Tom Morrow

Originally posted by NowInc
MGM...I need my ToT fix ;)

Same with me. We always head straight for MGM without question and head to ToT first, RnRc second. Then we just stay at MGM the whole day. The second day is always MK first thing in the morning.

Main Street USA

Tradition holds up and its MK for me. We always get there before it opens to wait behind the rope. When they open it, we all make our mad dash for SM!

tenchu

MK cause were normally taking someone whose never been before, so to give them a taste of what every one knows about WDW. MK, MGM, Epcot, AK

RyanS

we always go to epcot first and get some food right away. we come in through the international gateway so no attractions right away.

MGM WDWFan

For me it depends on the weather. If it's a normal sunny day I'll usually head to MK first just because I'm so in love with the scenery and it gets me in gear for the rest of the trip. However, if it's raining I'll go to Epcot since everything's in pavilions. Innoventions for me has always been a great place to ride out one of those massive Central FL thunderstorms.

However, no matter where I go first I always go to the TTC and take a grand circle tour of the monorail to take some aerial photos before heading for a park.

--MGM

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom