First park you go to?

MCMike37

Well, me and my brother have a tradition. Always when we get there we have to visit all four parks on the day we get there and try to catch as many nighttime shows as possible. That generally means we have to start at AK since it closes the earliest, jet to MGM in the afternoon/early evening, then over to EPCOT to try to grab Illuminations and then scoot over to MK to try to catch the 11 o'clock parade and close out the park

:D

Colin

My wife and I usually go to Epcot first, it is close to the Boardwalk, last christmas we went straight to Akerhuas for dinner, and then to watch illuminations. MK is our favourite and we usually leave going there until Christmas eve.

Sansaarai

Account Suspended
Epcot is always a first for me. That first ride on Spaceship Earth gets me in a vacation mood. Then its off to World Showcase for some great dinning experiences. Lunch at Nine Dragons then dessert at the pastry shop in France.MMMMMM my mouth is watering as we speek!!!!!!

The_CEO

<marquee>the first park i go to is Magic Kingdom so i can ride Jaws then i go to Jurassic Mountain...... You know ..... Where you ride around in rocket cars and look at dinosaurs? lol just fooling with yall' No i head to mgm first :sohappy: :animwink: :animwink:<marquee>

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom