First look INSIDE The Land

General Grizz

Original Poster
jmuboy said:
I'd rather see WoL get fixed or replaced withsomething GOOD before renovating Energy. I like the Ellen version of Energy.....although I think I am the only one who does.
You're not...

Go to Epcot soon to ride Ellen, though. It's pretty endangered... and she could be going extinct with the dinos by 06 or 07.

joel_maxwell

Permanent Resident of EPCOT
General Grizz said:
You're not...

Go to Epcot soon to ride Ellen, though. It's pretty endangered... and she could be going extinct with the dinos by 06 or 07.
oh well, i guess i wont get to see the rehab when they put her in. last time i got down was when they were rehabing the last time and i missed it greatly......... should i use the "we have to go before before they change the attraction" card on my wife or should i wait and use it for something else coming up.

you cant over use that card or it isnt effective. :D

Pioneer Hall

So far so good. Nothing too extreme and it is nice to see the balloons are back. I am also very pleased with the new food court ideas. It seems like the took the popular parts of the old one and added more exciting options. I think this transition will be a very positive one.

Austin1

Awesome update Grizz!!! I am very encouraged. I hope the future of WOL will get this much attention, guess will have to wait and see what ole Bob Iger has in his bag of tricks :veryconfu :lookaroun

jmuboy

It definately looks (in the pictures at least) to be a lot more "wooded" in front of the THE LAND now. They have planted some pretty big trees too....not those small "new trees" you see in some new landscaping projects (20K lagoon fill-in project for example).

jesserin

Awsome pictures- how fun!

so is it just me or does it look like most of the slope is gone? That doesn't really make sense - but the entrance to The Land always seemed to have a sharp slope and in the pics it looks pretty level... hmmm... any thoughts?

Great pics Griz!! Can't wait to go this December! Just got back from Disneyland & rode on Soarin' there. I felt it was a bit short of a ride. Will this Soarin' be the same leangth(spelling?)?

Captain Hank

TeeCeeFitz said:
Great pics Griz!! Can't wait to go this December! Just got back from Disneyland & rode on Soarin' there. I felt it was a bit short of a ride. Will this Soarin' be the same leangth(spelling?)?
It's exactly the same film and everything, though hopefully it won't stay like that for too long.

surfsupdon

DisneyJill said:
Erik...dear...that's no good. I'm LEAVING the 15th of May!!! :(

Oh dear. You leave the 15th and I arrive right after. We could have re-enacted Full House together. :lookaroun

Thanks for the update. It was my first time ever in the Land pavilion right before it closed and I thought it was great. I regretted not visiting on every single vacation. But now I am hooked, and this is even pre-Soarin'. That food court was delectible!! :sohappy:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom