First look at the new snacks coming soon to the TRON Lightcycle Run 'Energy Bytes' kiosk

wdwmagic

Administrator
Premium Member
Original Poster
So will this be a permanent food booth at the entrance of TRON?

All I keep thinking is, “eating right before going on a roller coaster”.
Yep, it's at the bottom of the entrance/exit ramp. Maybe better to buy something after riding lol.

It will also work well for anyone waiting for someone else to ride of course.

Epcot82Guy

Interesting selections. It feels a bit "adventurous" for the MK crowd. I'm all for it. I just wonder how it will land over time. It feels a bit more Disneyland vs. MK. I'm sure the IG posts alone will keep it going for awhile, at a minimum.

Kamikaze

Interesting selections. It feels a bit "adventurous" for the MK crowd. I'm all for it. I just wonder how it will land over time. It feels a bit more Disneyland vs. MK. I'm sure the IG posts alone will keep it going for awhile, at a minimum.
I'd love to see WDW get more varied choices just like DL, but it will never stick long term.

Andrew25

I'm hoping this creative menu of signs to come. As an AP I constantly find myself visiting the other parks and spending money there, but not at MK.

I am also hoping for the day we can drink at MK, but that's a separate conversation.

networkpro

In the Parks
Yes
So will this be a permanent food booth at the entrance of TRON?

All I keep thinking is, “eating right before going on a roller coaster”.

A 60-second rollercoaster with only 15 seconds outside of the building without any inversions. Just think of it as half the duration and thrills of Slinky Dog Dash.

Henry Mystic

Author of "A Manor of Fact"
I feel this is exactly the kind of snacks MK needed as most of the offerings already there are pretty generic.

Hope they're as good as they sound!

Epcot82Guy

I feel this is exactly the kind of snacks MK needed as most of the offerings already there are pretty generic.

Oh yes. I'm all for this type of stuff. History just has me concerned about longevity. And, if we're honest, Disney has mastered the ability to make medium to decent food sound incredibly inventive and unique. But, it's also a theme park catering towards families and kids.

Time will certainly tell. But, as we're saying, I'd love to see more tasty, unique snack options infiltrate WDW. Disneyland does pretty darn well with that, especially the DCA festival offerings.

thomas998

Don't expect too much. I've often found that Disney is very good at making things look appetizing but not that good at actually getting the taste up to the level of the vision. Someday maybe the cooks will be allowed to actually use flavors instead of food coloring.

Prince-1

The Tron snacks aren't very imaginative. It's like they are all other snacks that they just rethemed very cheaply.

Debbie Downer strikes again!!

0092147E-2FFE-4A58-A540-99FBF2CD027C.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom