First look at the new 'Cantina de San Angel' counter service menu

wolf359

Thanks for the comparison. At first glance the new menu looked a lot simpler and a little more expensive, which this reminder confirms.

I certainly hope having fewer dishes will allow them to focus on raising the food quality, but I hope the limited choices aren't too big of a disappointment to the fans of the combo plate.

NoChesterHester

They kept the menu simple, which makes me hopeful for quality. PLEASE please please please give me fresh ingredients, nice presentation, and clean flavors!

SoccerMickey

I saw the prices this afternoon at the park. I couldn't believe how pricey it is! $12 for tacos!!??!?! I know this is theme park food but come on!

MythBuster

They have been serving VIP's already. The food looks really good, but I haven't tasted it yet.

Here is some info I learned about the Hacienda/Cantina, the hours for the Cantina will be 11am - 9pm and the Hacienda will be 4pm - 9pm.

The seating was the biggest surprise for me. As of right now, The Cantina(counter service) seating will be outside and inside. Then around 3pm, they will be clearing out the inside seating for the table service. But all the outside seating will be just for the counter service. So after 4pm, inside seating will be for table service and outside seating will be for counter service. So it will be definitely the best outdoor view for Illuminations. And inside the restaurant will have the best indoor views.

RSoxNo1

Meet the Fockers told us that you can milk anything with nipples, but call me a bit concerned by Chihuahua cheese

scpergj

While the menu looks good, the prices really seem steep to me. It also appears that they no longer have a kids menu. Not much for us as a family there any longer, unfortunately. When we make our adults-only trip, however, we'll definitely try it out.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom