First look at Na'Vi Animatronic

Seabasealpha1

So...now I wanna know if there's only going to be one of the Na'vi we see in the whole attraction or if there's more of them (of course made up of less sophisticated animatronics...) or what?

Would be kinda awful to build this whole area and only see ONE.

Wikkler

So...now I wanna know if there's only going to be one of the Na'vi we see in the whole attraction or if there's more of them (of course made up of less sophisticated animatronics...) or what?

Would be kinda awful to build this whole area and only see ONE.
Only one Na'vi animatronic. We will be getting the Sigourney Weaver animatronic from Great Movie Ride, though.
6453592533_6a9ea0ac42_z.jpg

:hilarious:

No Name

This patent could be for the Navi shaman animatronic. http://*****.com/blog/2016/12/disney-already-tracks-now-can-track-look/

It was filed in 2013, which seems like the right date for somthing Pandora-related.

Also, the first first look at the animatronic shows eye movement. The second first look (the one that this thread started after) shows the animatronic supposedly turning its focus to someone else. Of course the eyes could just be programmed this way... so I don't know, it's hard to get a read on them.

Just something to ponder.

Magicart87

No Refunds!
Premium Member
When this was first posted I thought for sure you guys were joking about this being an AA. I'm not so sure. Actually this looks very much like a digital puppet. It's motion in particular is very similar to a commercially available digital puppet program that uses still images of a person's face. Has this been confirmed as being an actual AA head?

twebber55

When this was first posted I thought for sure you guys were joking about this being an AA. I'm not so sure. Actually this looks very much like a digital puppet. It's motion in particular is very similar to a commercially available digital puppet program that uses still images of a person's face. Has this been confirmed as being an actual AA head?
its an AA

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom