First Disney Cruise

tink65

Original Poster
Oh my goodness! I'm so excited I can barely stand it! I just finished booking our very first Disney Cruise!!!!! We'll be sailing on the Disney Fantasy Eastern Caribbean on Dec 14th! We are saving this as a surprise for our daughter. Hopefully we'll be able to keep it all quiet until the day we sail! We've been on several cruises before but never Disney!!! I just want to get up and do a Disney Dance!!

tink65

Original Poster
Congrats and enjoy, we loved the fantasy we were on it for 14 nights, lots of photos in my trip report see link in signature.

Have a great trip!! And you are lucky that you won't have to wait long for your cruise!! My next cruise still seems very far away!!

You picked a good one for your first cruise! I did this one for mine!

Have fun!

Enjoy and congrats.

You'll love it! :)

We are heading on our first in 16 days. Not that we are counting. 3-nights on the dream.

Enjoy your cruise

Thank you all so much! I have been watching youtube videos, reading trip reports, reviewing the Disney Cruise web-site...we're just so excited!

tink65

Original Poster
Thank you. We are so excited. I haven't been on a cruise since 1990 and my wife and daughter have never been. Should be amazing.

They are going to have so much fun! Just a few more days for you guys! We are down to 41...but like you said...who's counting?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom