Fireworks/Dessert adn September

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Original Poster
Hey All!

My DH and I were hoping to do the Dessert Firework thing at MK while on our trip in September. How can I find the dates of that and how do I make a ressie? I looked on waltdisneyworld.com under dining and couldn't find it.

Thanks for your help!

:sohappy:

You won't find it on the website. You have to call (407)WDW-DINE to make your reservations. As of Sunday night, they were only booking through Aug. 14. CM said they would be booking for later dates in early June. Info about this from the CM's on the Dine line is often incorrect, though, so I would try calling every couple of days to check. Also check here often.

brisem

If you can get reservations, it's definitely worth it. Also keep trying because they do get cancelations.

michaelnyc

dessert party for sept

i also called to try and make reservations for sept 14 and was told it would not be able to until the end of June
right now they are only booking for mid August

was planning on going either sept 09 or sept 17 (my birthday) or perhaps both
when are you planning on attending?

partyoffour

totally want to do this. I will let you guys know if i see it available in Sept. I am trying to get the reservations for that as well.

I have reservations for the 1st week of August. For all of those wanting to "reserve" a spot, be forewarned; you must pay for the entire dessert show up front.

To me it's not a reservation as you are paying in advance to guarantee you'll be there. My cost for 6 people - $152. They also do not take the DDP.

JoMarch

Dessert Party

I have a question, are the desserts served before the fireworks or throughout?

Also, do you stay in a certain section that allows you to see the fireworks? Is the view good? Or are you better off watching from the front of the castle?

Thanks!

A friend who's been there before told me the following info for my trip and I'll share here.

• Check-in Early as the desserts and beverages start at 9PM (Fireworks at 10PM)
  • Desserts and beverages are refreshed all through the evening until about 10:30PM
  • You have reserved tables with a name card, but almost everyone gets up to go watch the fireworks from the railing. I've heard it is a great view.
  • Parade viewing is not that great, and you may want to consider it on another night.
  • Another thought is since you have a reserved table consider running out for a sneak peek, but it'll cut into dessert eating time. :slurp:
After paying that much for dessert? I'll not be budging til they kick me out of there. Then I'll still be eating as I walk out of the park. :lol:

I have a question, are the desserts served before the fireworks or throughout?

Also, do you stay in a certain section that allows you to see the fireworks? Is the view good? Or are you better off watching from the front of the castle?

Thanks!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom