Fireworks at Grand Floridian question

disneyflush

Hi all, we've never eaten at the Grand Floridian before and have ressies at 8 p.m. our first night there in November. I've read you can watch the fireworks from the resort. Does anyone have a recommendation on the best spot to watch from?

Master Yoda

Pro Star Wars geek.
Premium Member
You can but I have never been that fond of the view from there. I would hop on the monorail and head to the TTC or the Poly. From there you can go to the beach right between the Poly and the TTC for the best view.

Upvote 0

Diane Hughess

Just stayed at GF 2 weeks ago. On our golf cart tour, the cast member said the best place for viewing the fireworks was at the marina, which is outside the arcade. He said music was piped in. So I went there to watch, and it was a great view of the fireworks, but no music was piped in. There were probably 50 people there with me. When we ate at Narcoosse's, the waitress said if you are having dinner when the fireworks are launched, everyone goes out onto the deck surrounding the restaurant to watch from there! Not sure if there is music or not. But regardless, at 9:15 the Electric Water Parade floats past the GF resort! It's beautiful!

Upvote 0

Zummi Gummi

Pioneering the Universe Within!
You get a much better view at the Poly.

One of the best ways to view the fireworks is sitting in a lounge chair on the Poly beach with a Lapu-Lapu in your hand.

Upvote 0

Scuttle

You get a much better view at the Poly.

One of the best ways to view the fireworks is sitting in a lounge chair on the Poly beach with a Lapu-Lapu in your hand.

Yes! The view from the poly is the best. It's a direct view as well so you see the show how it's intended to be seen.

Upvote 0

popsicletrees

Just stayed at GF 2 weeks ago. On our golf cart tour, the cast member said the best place for viewing the fireworks was at the marina, which is outside the arcade. He said music was piped in. So I went there to watch, and it was a great view of the fireworks, but no music was piped in. There were probably 50 people there with me. When we ate at Narcoosse's, the waitress said if you are having dinner when the fireworks are launched, everyone goes out onto the deck surrounding the restaurant to watch from there! Not sure if there is music or not. But regardless, at 9:15 the Electric Water Parade floats past the GF resort! It's beautiful!

We watched Wishes from right off the deck at Narcoossee's about two years ago. They piped the music in, and it was a decent viewing area. Nothing beats being in the middle of Main Street, but I'll take a Wishes ending to a wonderful dinner no matter what the view.

Upvote 0

wannabeBelle

Also keep in mind that a few of the restaurants offer a fireworks view, I know Ohana's at the Polynesian did as well as Narcoossee's at the Grand Floridian. In both cases the music was piped into the restaurant. Marie

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom