Firefighters respond to Norway Pavilion at EPCOT 9/9/15

Tony the Tigger

The mentality of people here is sickening. An issue occurred which could have lead to injuries and could possibly delay a very important and highly anticipated project that may incur an additional cost to remediate any damage that may have been caused. People here applaud it. Disgusting behavior. If there were to be an arson investigation a few of you would be investigated.

Huff. Puff. End.

Victor Kelly

As I understand it from a friend who is there now, He had dinner after at the restaurant afterwards, he stated he was told that it was a minor kitchen fire. I asked if Elsa put it out, he said no. They tossed Olaf into the kitchen then all was well.

Tom

Beta Return
The mentality of people here is sickening. An issue occurred which could have lead to injuries and could possibly delay a very important and highly anticipated project that may incur an additional cost to remediate any damage that may have been caused. People here applaud it. Disgusting behavior. If there were to be an arson investigation a few of you would be investigated.

I don't think you're really a WDW Monorail. I smell a conspiracy.

FettFan

Yes, burning rubble would be great. I wish it would burn to the ground, and then they salt the earth and nothing is ever built on that spot again.

World Showcase finally gets a new country: Tunisia.
PunicWars1.jpg

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom