Firefighters respond to Norway Pavilion at EPCOT 9/9/15

HMF

Local news is showing video of firefighters responding to an event at the Norway Pavilion at EPCOT. They will not say what happened, but the response is somewhat significant. Cast Members are blocking the area in front of the pavilion preventing guest access to it.

The news station originally said they were preventing guests from entering the park, but they have since backed off that statement.

I will post more information as it becomes available.
Does this mean we get Maelstrom back? (Sarcasm)

sshindel

The Epcot Manifesto
disaster-girl.jpg
I have an alibi, I swear! Besides, if I were to set fire to an Epcot pavilion to try and bring back the original, I wouldn't start at Norway. Dr. Nigel Channing and Nemo should have eyes in the back of their heads though...

WDW Monorail

So why is a fire a reason people feel like making jokes about Disney?

The mentality of people here is sickening. An issue occurred which could have lead to injuries and could possibly delay a very important and highly anticipated project that may incur an additional cost to remediate any damage that may have been caused. People here applaud it. Disgusting behavior. If there were to be an arson investigation a few of you would be investigated.

Lee

Adventurer
The mentality of people here is sickening. An issue occurred which could have lead to injuries and could possibly delay a very important and highly anticipated project that may incur an additional cost to remediate any damage that may have been caused. People here applaud it. Disgusting behavior. If there were to be an arson investigation a few of you would be investigated.
Hilarious.

FettFan

It's all fine by me.
1. I'm 13 hours away, so even if it is arson (highly unlikely) I'm crystal clear.
2. "Additional cost to remediate any damage" = Stupid tax.
3. Of course we're cheering. We still remember the Tiki Room fire. :)

tumblr_nrc3rcGkmu1rlgcn4o1_500.gif

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom