Fire Mountain ?

DisneyRoxMySox

Original Poster
I don't know if anyone has touched on this but....

What do you think will be put in the place of 20,000 Leagues Under the Sea ?
I have heard that they've been looking to add another mountain to the MK mountain range. They want to add fire mountain, but wont that be out of place ?

Your thoughts on FM or what they should put there...

Anomalied

I'd absolutely love to see Fire Mountain, but I doubt it's going to be built, since Expedition Everest is the E-Ticket of the moment. We can hope, though. :(

Tim G

DisneyRoxMySox said:
They want to add fire mountain, but wont that be out of place ?

Your thoughts on FM or what they should put there...
Won't happen...

Greetz! :D

2055PROUD.GIF

Indy95

Fire Mountain was supposed to be installed at MK following the opening of IOA, but IOA did not receive the crowds they were expecting and did not affect WDW attendance at all, so FM was put on the back burner. I think they would also rather put FM in Adventureland rather than Fastasyland. The latest rumor for 20K is a Winnie the Pooh-themed playground, but I sure hope that doesn't happen.

DisneyRoxMySox

Original Poster
Putting Fire Mountain in AL, is a great idea, it could sure use the help, and winnie-the-pooh-playground ??? That is such a bad idea.

Thanks for the info!

bigorangeandy

I'm guessing a bone yard type play area with pooh or some other similar theme. Lets hope this is a short time replacement until a new E ride comes.

Donfan

I would think a Hundred Acre Wood area for kids to play in. Milne actually included maps of such an area in some of his books. At the end could be the rumored meet-and-greet. Between FantasyLand and Mickey's Toon Town would be a great area for such a place. Little kids would love it. There really isn't a lot for four-year-olds and under in the MK right now.

kengels

According to a CM that did our Keys To The Kingdom tour...Fire Mountain wouldn't be placed in the old 20k area because of the close proximity to Toon Town, all those amped up teenagers beating up on characters. He mentioned the only place that made any sense was somewhere in Adventureland

Yenfid

Indy95 said:
Fire Mountain was supposed to be installed at MK following the opening of IOA, but IOA did not receive the crowds they were expecting and did not affect WDW attendance at all, so FM was put on the back burner.

What is IOA?

Legacy

I want to see Bald Mountain in the 20K spot... Fire Mountain in AdventureLand. Then all would be right with Magic Kingdom and every land would have their own E-Ticket mountain.

Legacy

BeachClubVillas said:
OK, I know I sound really stupid here, so please forgive me....

What's the difference between Fire Mountain and Bald Mountain? :eek:
Fire Mountain- Roller coaster themed to a volcano (more specifically, the volcano in Atlantis). Rumored to be a "morph" coaster, it would change mid-way through the ride after an eruption, that would case your vehical to change from a standard coaster car into an inverted coaster car.

Bald Mountain- A flume ride, much like Splash Mountain, themed to the villians of Disney. Named after the nightmarish Chernabog sequence from Fantasia, you avoid different villians before narrowly escaping the grasp of Chernabog himself at the top of the mountain.

longfamily

Legacy said:
Fire Mountain- Roller coaster themed to a volcano (more specifically, the volcano in Atlantis). Rumored to be a "morph" coaster, it would change mid-way through the ride after an eruption, that would case your vehical to change from a standard coaster car into an inverted coaster car.

Bald Mountain- A flume ride, much like Splash Mountain, themed to the villians of Disney. Named after the nightmarish Chernabog sequence from Fantasia, you avoid different villians before narrowly escaping the grasp of Chernabog himself at the top of the mountain.
Sweet!!!

Figments Friend

Wow...that sounds pretty intense!

Sounds pretty awesome too...and promising of some kick butt AA too...

My only thought is that i kind of wish Disney would stop trying to make themselves into a Universal. It will never happen man, just be wonderful like Disney is (or was?) and stop trying to bend everything towards the "thrill ride" trend.

Captain Hank

I personally think that, if done right, a 100 acre woods play area would be a valuable addition to fantasyland. It all depends on the budget. As much as I'd like to see another E-ticket, if all we get is a 100 acre woods play area that is well done and well thought out, I'll be happy.

Of course, I wouldn't frown on a well done, well thought out 100 acre woods play area right next door to the MK's next E-ticket. :)

P.S.--Figment's Friend, your text color is really hard to read. I had to highlight it. Maybe if you made it all the same color as "Reality is for People who have no imagination," it would be a little easier on the eyes.

Fire Mountian

My sister and i were talking and we thought that they could get rid of the Swiss family tree house and replace it with Fire mountain! There is plunty of space and it could be incorperated into Jungle Cruse. :slurp: tell me what u think!!!

MickeyMan101

~One man's dream is another man's adventure!~

IM me at Manutdwanab18

E-mail me at Schwenkietwo@hotmail.com :)

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom