Fine Jewelry in Disney Parks

Style

Original Poster
I am planning on giving my girlfriend a promise ring when are in Disney World in June. I go every year and Disney is my life. She hasn't even been out of the state (Colorado)

Since I've never taken her to Disney (this is her first time) I never really had a reason to see if they sold any fine jewelry.

Would I be able to find a promise ring for her that mildy suggests it is a Disney ring without it looking tacky? Also, are they good quality rings?

NiarrNDisney

Might I suggest you consider shopping around WS in Epcot!

Here where I would go:

Germany - Kunstarbeit in Kristal (Beautiful carved and cut crystal set in a variety of metals)

Italy - Il Bel Cristallo (Designer brands and amazing pieces mostly made of metals)

Japan - Mitsukoshi Dept. store (Pearls, pearls, and more pearls + some)

Norway - I am not certain of the name but after exiting Maelstrom towards the front of the store there are Beautiful pieces made of precious and semi precious stones in amazing settings.

Another thought you may want to consider would be any of the many Ring Carvers or Pearl kiosks around WDW.

C&D

DTD at the World of Disney has fine jewelry. There are shops at the Grand Floridian that has some nice pieces (and I'm sure at some of the other top-end resorts, ie. Yacht Club, etc.)

Bulldog1653

There are a lot of shops in the Magic Kingdom alon Main Street that have jewelry as well.

On a side note, where in Colorado are you? I live in Pueblo.

Donfan

Both my wife and I have very nice Citizen gold watches that we got at Mouse Gear in EPCOT that have a very understated image of Mickey on the face that is not part of the time displaying hands. There is a good watch and jewelry section of Mouse Gear.

Sloan

combine the answers

Previous posts have identified the best options: for 'one stop shopping', I think that World of Disney @ DTD has the best overall selection. As an added benefit, if you are a Passholder, (since you mention you go every year, I'm guessing you may be) you can get the discount.

For overall variety, World Showcase has the most diverse and unique selections.

EPCOT's Mouse Gear has usually had a very good selection, though not nearly as much as World of Disney.

sweetpee_1993

Bayview Gifts at the Contemporary and the Boutiki at the Polynesian also have a small selection of fine jewelry. Yes, there are rings that are Disney/Mickey that look nice, not like costume-ish stuff. You could call WDW Merchandising (don't have the number on hand at the moment) to get an idea of price range, etc. Anything at Disney is pricey, of course, so it would give you an idea what to expect for cost and the opportunity to buy something else prior to going on the trip if the prices aren't to your liking. :)

Style

Original Poster
Here's another question. Does anyone know the estimated price tag? I was thinking around $100 to $150 is what I want to spend. Am I far off?

Here's another question. Does anyone know the estimated price tag? I was thinking around $100 to $150 is what I want to spend. Am I far off?

It really depends on what you're specifically looking for. I've found that prices can vary so much and something that looks expensive may actually be quite cheap and vice versa.
Last year my boyfriend bought me a bracelet from a shop along the right hand side (if walking towards the castle) of Main Street. It was kind of a tiffany's style silver bracelet with a mickey head charm and that was $150.

sweetpee_1993

I'm not sure. The gold rings (yellow or white) might have been a little more than that. Not sure. Just Google WDW Merchandising, get the number, & give them a call. They should be able to tell you.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom