Finding Nemo

WDWFREAK53

Originally posted by wdwfan65
You just reminded me how stupid the turtle part was in Nemo,great movie until that part.

Stupid??? I don't want to argue but that was the ONE thing that drove him further and further to find him...he NEEDED to tell Nemo that sea turtles lived to at least 150 to prove Sandy Plankton wrong!

(And to have the turtles be really outgoing, surfer-dude types was a perfect way to get the turtles out of their stereotypical "slow moving, boring" creatures)

but...to each his own...I guess some people didn't care for the Jellyfish part either...

leeocean

Originally posted by WDWFREAK53
Stupid??? I don't want to argue but that was the ONE thing that drove him further and further to find him...he NEEDED to tell Nemo that sea turtles lived to at least 150 to prove Sandy Plankton wrong!

(And to have the turtles be really outgoing, surfer-dude types was a perfect way to get the turtles out of their stereotypical "slow moving, boring" creatures)

but...to each his own...I guess some people didn't care for the Jellyfish part either...

Way to go Jellyman!

mattravels

Original Poster
The first thing I thought when watching the chase amongst the doors in Monsters Inc was “I bet that is in the film so they can turn it into a roller coaster type ride”.

AMEN!! I thought when I saw that "that is so a new rollercoaster". I thought they set it up like that but...now that I think about it...where would it go? Perhaps You could put the Monstors Inc. in MGM? The Nemo ride in Fantasy Land, and then a Nemo show in MGM? A little spruicing up for MGM there and it's a hit? I have to agree though I don't want to see Living Seas turned into a Nemo fest. Perhaps Nemo as a character OUTSIDE the pavillon but not inside:animwink:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom