Finding Nemo the Musical

disneygal75

Original Poster
Finding Nemo the Musical NEED YOUR HELP

I need some help with something Disney related, so I thought I'd come here.

I am working on a project for my school, and I need the lyrics to all of the songs in Finding Nemo the Musical.

I don't have enough time to listen to the whole cast album and hand-write them down. I'm hoping you guys can help me. Thanks!!!

Do you know them? Or can you tell me where i can find them?

:)

disneygal75

Original Poster
I would love to have them by tonight if possible!

But by tomorrow. I need to start working on it.

The only 2 songs that I have been able to find lyrics for are "In the Big Blue World" and "Go With the Flow"

raven

I have the CD and the entire show recorded on DVD now do to the recent rule of letting guests record the show.

Be careful of copyright infringements. If you are trying to perform them, don't get caught! :lookaroun

disneygal75

Original Poster
Which tank scene? Cause they go back to it several times.

No. I'm not going to perform it. It's an assignment for one of my theater classes. What we have to do is take a current theme park show, and to write a paper analyzing it.

We were allowed to pick the show, and I was the first one. So I decided to pick Finding Nemo

And I am also considering auditioning for the show, so it would be a big help with that as well.

hack2112

I need some help with something Disney related, so I thought I'd come here.

I am working on a project for my school, and I need the lyrics to all of the songs in Finding Nemo the Musical.

I don't have enough time to listen to the whole cast album and hand-write them down. I'm hoping you guys can help me. Thanks!!!

Do you know them? Or can you tell me where i can find them?

:)
See, we're more helpful than the DIS Boards.

I ran a Google search looking for lyrics and low and behold I find the topic you created.

I smell a conspiracy. :lookaroun

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom