Finding Nemo - The Musical preview photos

I have met three of the people that are in the show(two of them work at the Adventures Club/Comedy Warehouse). And I love the show too. I have seen it three times and I can not wait til friday and see it again.

I know Blondie plays Bruce...which other AC performer is in the show?

metscool

I know Blondie plays Bruce...which other AC performer is in the show?
Another guy that was there last night. He is always at the Comedy Warehouse and you made me have to look for it and I found it. So it is this person I don't know what he is in the show.
50ef.jpg

And we were talking about it last night until he had to go. It was fun last night

Another guy that was there last night. He is always at the Comedy Warehouse and you made me have to look for it and I found it. So it is this person I don't know what he is in the show.
50ef.jpg

And we were talking about it last night until he had to go. It was fun last night

Oh, cool, I definately recognize him. I think I saw him more at the CW than AC, which is saying something, since I've only been to CW like 4 times :lol: What part does he play?

metscool

Oh, cool, I definately recognize him. I think I saw him more at the CW than AC, which is saying something, since I've only been to CW like 4 times :lol: What part does he play?
In Nemo or at the AC. When it comes to nemo he was giving us hints that he was Nemo's father(?) Or something like that. I don't know that was what I was thinking at 1130 last night. At the AC I have seen him as Hathaway and Graves(which he was last night). I don't know he was saying that because we had people from Everest there and I was hanging out with them all night. And they were saying that they were going to be across the river from Everest and we all knew when they said that they both meant Nemo. Minus Blondie(which we all knew that he was in Nemo). He was also saying that he was going to be in the 1245 and 300 show.

In Nemo or at the AC. When it comes to nemo he was giving us hints that he was Nemo's father(?) Or something like that. I don't know that was what I was thinking at 1130 last night. At the AC I have seen him as Hathaway and Graves(which he was last night). I don't know he was saying that because we had people from Everest there and I was hanging out with them all night. And they were saying that they were going to be across the river from Everest and we all knew when they said that they both meant Nemo. Minus Blondie(which we all knew that he was in Nemo). He was also saying that he was going to be in the 1245 and 300 show.

Of course I meant in the show, lol. I've seen in him the AC, after all. So he's possibly Marlin...that's cool.

sillyspook13

I have met three of the people that are in the show(two of them work at the Adventures Club/Comedy Warehouse). And I love the show too. I have seen it three times and I can not wait til friday and see it again.
I just found out that a good friend of mine from the Adv Club plays Dory! I recognize a few other performers from there.

metscool

Of course I meant in the show, lol. I've seen in him the AC, after all. So he's possibly Marlin...that's cool.
And that was a guest because he was saying that he was a clown fish and that we were all laughing at them because blondie is also one of the four people that move Crush and when he is Bruce he is looking at the butt of Crush and that is not a good site when the person that plays Marlin gets down. You missed a good night last night. O and the night before I met one of the people that play Crush in the musical. I met him before like a month ago and it was the first time that I saw him since the show started and I asked him a lot of question because he knew that I knew what he plays in the show.

metscool

Trust me, I realize this. Any night is a good night in Orlando in comparison to Seattle. It's snowing here, which is tragic. And I'm talking "It took 2 hours to make a 5 minute drive last night" tragic.
That is bad. Make me a snow man for me if you can.

Well, since I've officially dragged this thread off topic, let me get it back...:lol:

I'm pretty dissapointed that I never saw the show...are there any videos of it floating around the internet that anyone could reccomend? Or is it one of those kinds of shows where I really need to wait to see it in person?

metscool

Well, since I've officially dragged this thread off topic, let me get it back...:lol:

I'm pretty dissapointed that I never saw the show...are there any videos of it floating around the internet that anyone could reccomend? Or is it one of those kinds of shows where I really need to wait to see it in person?
:lol:
Nick A posted something on post #56.

RSoxNo1

I didn't think it was necessary to start a new thread for my report on this attraction from my recent trip.

Going into this trip I was skeptical about this attraction because there was no familiarity with the songs that would be used. After seeing it, I think that was the case - I don't think the songs were very catchy, but they were very effective in telling the story in a compressed 1/2 hour format. Now that the story is out of the way, the most impressive thing about this attraction is the sets. They are absolutely amazing. More impressive than the Lion King - however the familiarity of the music makes the Lion King a better show. Overall, they did a very good job with this show - The only thing I wish was that the movie itself had the same high quality soundtrack that the other disney animated films had to make the songs more recognizeable.

wahooskipper

I saw the show last Friday. Earlier in the day we saw Lion King again and I commented to a friend that I still thought it was the best live show in any theme park...anywhere.

Then we went to Nemo. I was extremely impressed. Even with the unfamiliarity of the songs I thought the total show had a "Broadway Lion King" feel and quality. I'm not sure it bumps the AK Lion King from my #1 spot on the first viewing...but it was pretty darn good.

I was thinking as I was leaving the park that it is a good thing they have some good shows at Animal Kingdom because, even with Evererst, the park is rather lacking in attractions.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom