Finding Nemo the Musical: Press Event Videos

ciscobee

Original Poster
Available on YouTube!

Kudos to KanePresten for the YouTube Post!

Link to Nemo

Other videos for WDW events are also posted:

Tarzan Rocks After Party

Kudos to Barry71Smith

Searching for Walt Disney World on this site will also bring up lots of video hits.

Heres hoping this isn't a repost!

- Cisco

ISTCrew20

Thank you so much. I am extremely excited for Nemo. I kind of had my doubts in the beginning, but I love that song and I have a feeling the whole production will be amazing.
Thanks again.

Soarinluvr

:eek: omg this is sooo funny the guy that posted the after party is my roommate and that party was taking place at my house LOL thats great I didnt know he made a video of it LOL:lol:

GothMickey

I hope those performers are not the ones that sign the soundtrack to the musical. They sound nothing like the chartacters from the movie and the one guy signing Marlon's part couldn't sing. Hope it does well, but chances are this show will not have the ability to pull people in a second time to see it.

ISTCrew20

GothMickey said:
I hope those performers are not the ones that sign the soundtrack to the musical. They sound nothing like the chartacters from the movie and the one guy signing Marlon's part couldn't sing. Hope it does well, but chances are this show will not have the ability to pull people in a second time to see it.
And correct me if I'm wrong, but you're the achieved singer of the group right?

Those performers did an awesome job and sounded very close to the actual characters from the movie.

GothMickey

ISTCrew20 said:
And correct me if I'm wrong, but you're the achieved singer of the group right?

Those performers did an awesome job and sounded very close to the actual characters from the movie.

You didn't see me?? I was the right off to the right, about 6 people from the center...

Skippy

I liked Tarzan Rocks as well. And did see it almost every year, but I forgot until now that Finding Nemo will be original songs throughout, different from Tarzan where I knew all the songs before I saw the show, so I guess I'm excited for that. As for the singers, I didn't see anything wrong with them.

JEDIsney

Thanks so much for that video!

I think it's great that we were able to get a glimpse of the show before they start doing the major development of it. I thought the song was very cute, and I'm looking foward to what else they're going to bring to the musical. I'm so excited now!

dizneycrazy09

GothMickey said:

Once the visuals are combined with the music, I'm thinking you'll be impressed. I believe that this show is going to be an amazing experience, and IMO I think it will be a must see every time.

Edit...thanks for finding that video. it was very cool. I have a question though....where was this filmed and who was at this event?

peter11435

dizneycrazy09 said:
Once the visuals are combined with the music, I'm thinking you'll be impressed. I believe that this show is going to be an amazing experience, and IMO I think it will be a must see every time.

Edit...thanks for finding that video. it was very cool. I have a question though....where was this filmed and who was at this event?
The event was for members of the media and took place in the Lion King theater at AK.

DisneyGrown-Up

The song "Big Blue World" sounds like a combination of "Part Of Your World" and "A Whole New World"...What is it with Disney and songs about exploration/excitement/adventure/(fill-in-the-blank) that have the word "world" in the title?

It sounds a little derivative to me...I hope the songs get better.

Sincerely,

John "DisneyGrown-Up" Kilduff

MickeyTigg

GothMickey said:

To tell you the God's honest truth...I was underwhelmed by the song. Maybe it was the performers....I don't know. I wasn't impressed to say the least. I thought the song was something you might get on Mr. Rogers...fine for toddlers but I know it would get "eye rolls" from my 6 year old and 10 year old. I'm not sure the song's even up to Wiggles standards.

I didn't find the song catchy or engaging at all.

Anyone else notice the polite "golf claps" at the end of the performance? To me it didn't exactly grab the audience.

To me it doesn't bode well for the show.

imagineer boy

TiggerRPh said:
To tell you the God's honest truth...I was underwhelmed by the song. Maybe it was the performers....I don't know. I wasn't impressed to say the least. I thought the song was something you might get on Mr. Rogers...fine for toddlers but I know it would get "eye rolls" from my 6 year old and 10 year old. I'm not sure the song's even up to Wiggles standards.

I didn't find the song catchy or engaging at all.

Anyone else notice the polite "golf claps" at the end of the performance? To me it didn't exactly grab the audience.

To me it doesn't bode well for the show.

I agree. There were a couple of parts that were a little catchy, but those parts only lasted a couple of seconds while the rest of it was monotonous. Needless to say, I'm not very excited for this show. It just seems too "kiddie." I will of corse, hold my official judgement until I see the whole thing on video, but as of right now, its not looking that great. The announcer lady sure sounded like she was talking down to the audience as if it were made up of four year olds......

I never really was excited for this show. Personally, I think they could use the theater's old space for Dinoland expansion. Besides, now Nemo is starting to take hold of the infamous over marketing of Stitch! There's Nemo everywhere. At the living seas, now a stage show.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom