Finding Nemo Subs Opening (Important info!)

kennygman

Original Poster
Hey guys! Those of you who want to be among the first to ride the subs might like to know this...
10:00am Grand Opening Ceremony
11:00am Attraction opens to park guests

This hasn't been made public except on this press tour website. The park opens at 8 AM and it is an early open day at 7 AM. Some people will be in line for 4 hours INSIDE the park before the first ride. The place is going to be crazy and a lot of angry guest I would presume.
I was searching for info for my upcoming Dream Job when I found this.

The entire press event schedule and link is below.

This itinerary is only a guide. Closer to departure, we will provide individual itineraries that include your areas of special interest.

Saturday Jun 09
all day International media arrive - Check in at the all new Mickey Mouse Penthouse (Would be cool if we get to check in there too!)
5:00am – 2:00pm Radio Remotes
2:00pm – 6:00pm Annual Pass holder Sneak Peek (hadn't heard of this)
5:00pm International media reception

Sunday Jun 1
6:00am – noon Local/Domestic promotional and news media arrive
12:00pm - 3:00pm Celebrity family party red carpet
3:00pm 7:00pm Special Resort Entertainment and Tours
7:00pm - 10:00pm Media Party
Throughout day Live TV & Radio Remotes
Throughout day Media experience Disneyland Resort

Monday Jun 11
4:00am - Midnight Live TV and Radio Remotes
10:00am Grand Opening Ceremony
11:00am Attraction opens to park guests (Public doesn't know this. They are going to be REAL mad when they arrive for early open and stand in line for 3 hours!
11:00am Interview opportunities with Disney Executives
Throughout day Media experience Disneyland Resort
Throughout day Dream Job Fulfillment

Tuesday Jun 12
Throughout day International media depart
http://www.fnsvpresstour.com/itinerary.aspx

Disneyfalcon

You're right, that's going to be a crazy day. I suspect they will tell people who try to get in line that it won't be opening for four hours. And I also suspect some people won't care and hop in line anyway. But by the time is does open, that is going to be one scary line!!:eek:

kennygman

Original Poster
I'll be dream jobbing and get to ride with the media event. I will stay far away from that area. Subs and Tomorrowland in general will be VERY crowded. On the nice side the other side of the park should be a leisurely tour.

Goontoe

Are they by chance doing a soft opening right now? I'll be in Disneyland on Wednesday and would love to check this out if possible.

-G

Tigggrl

I put in for an annual pass date and time....but the dates I have are different. I recieved a passholder post card about 2 weeks ago. There is no way I will go for the press event.....LOL!

Nicole220

As of 11:30, they sent out the AP subs preview emails (from the contest thing).

Did anyone win?

I didn't...:( Oh well, it probably wouldn't have worked because of finals anyways.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom