Finding Nemo Enhancement at MK

Steamboat_Kevin

Originally posted by mkt

I just don't think there's gonna be a walkaround Nemo.. I really doubt it.
That would be interesting though, probably a lot of little kids trying to see if their fishies could walk like Nemo :p

Mr Bill

I was at the Magic Kingdom today and I saw nemo and the seaweed. The seaweed looks more like a giant tree that escaped from an Animal Kingdom parade.

netenyahoo

I wish I could go to some special event where every single costumed character was, so I could get a pic of each of them and my daughter could get their autographs. Every time we go we try to find new characters.

SpaceMountainUK

the freakiest character/performer i've seen is in AK. We were there in August and i was standing in the smoking area (i dont smoke i was waiting for my sisters fiance) behind the tree of life in between asia and africa. My sister was still on the main pathway below us (the smoking area is on a slightly higher path in some bushy area) and she was standing there all alone when i saw this creepy 9 foot tree lady creeping towards her. She turned around and had the shock of her life i couldn't stop laughing. I went down to meet my sister and this tree lady was wrapped around one of the lampposts and it looked like she was smelling the post, she kept hiding her face then suddenly looking straight at you :lol: :lol: :lol:

mkt

Disney's Favorite Scumbag™
Premium Member
Originally posted by SpaceMountainUK
the freakiest character/performer i've seen is in AK. We were there in August and i was standing in the smoking area (i dont smoke i was waiting for my sisters fiance) behind the tree of life in between asia and africa. My sister was still on the main pathway below us (the smoking area is on a slightly higher path in some bushy area) and she was standing there all alone when i saw this creepy 9 foot tree lady creeping towards her. She turned around and had the shock of her life i couldn't stop laughing. I went down to meet my sister and this tree lady was wrapped around one of the lampposts and it looked like she was smelling the post, she kept hiding her face then suddenly looking straight at you :lol: :lol: :lol:

that's divine..

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom