Finally!

Alison1975

001-4.jpg

AnnaDiehlio

they are the DME luggage tags.. so that DME will pick up the luggage for us. Of course we only have 2 not 7 of us using DME and those 2 do not check baggage so they are moot for us..lol

Ah! I was just curious b/c I hadn't seen them before! That's what I was thinking they were but I knew you guys were driving too! almost here!!!:D

Upvote 0

Alison1975

Original Poster
Ah! I was just curious b/c I hadn't seen them before! That's what I was thinking they were but I knew you guys were driving too! almost here!!!:D
Yep..but my mom and Noah fly.. Noah has NO paid time off work ( just started his adult job in july) and my mom gets very little..so they have to be gone just for the package part of the trip..where Eric gets paid time off so we can be gone longer..kwim

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
They said it was printed/sent on the 3rd....it takes up to 13 business days, and if I didnt have it by Wednesday, to call again and they'd resend.

Ugh!!!

Did you upset your mail man? Is is holding it hostage? o_O I feel so bad for you!! On the 3rd! It should SO be there by now!!! Hang in there and keep us posted!!!!

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom