FINALLY!!! Official May Hours Posted!

sig

Original Poster
Official Hours finally posted on Disney's web site! We can finally start planning for our week in May!

13 Sleeps Until the Magic!!! Yippee!

BMC

Thank god!! I have been waiting for them to post the May hours forever!!! It's about time....:sohappy:

wannabeBelle

Hey there all!! For us happy May people, I had called and gotten the hours previously as Disney had then they just werent posted:veryconfu Anyhow According to the hours posted they are having Fantasmic at 5:30 and 9 pm. From what Guest services told me, the 5:30 thing is the Stars in Motor Cars Parade!! very cute by the way!! 9 is Fantasmic!!! but please recheck me. If anything is different let me know although I cant see Fantasmic that early. it isnt dark enough!!! Have a Magical Day!

theSnowman

We usually go down the second week in May and have been for the last 3 years. I have to admit I am happy they finally posted hours for May. But I was quite dissapointed to find that hours have been cut back once again compared to previous year's May hours. Is anyone else concerned about this or is it just me?

mcbates23

I'm also going down in May. 6 - 13. Can't wait!!!!!!!

The hours for MK stink! But aleast on Friday the 10 there is an E-Night so if we don't see everything on Tuesday will go back then and really enjoy it.:sohappy:

Attachments

• d_st_01.jpg
    d_st_01.jpg
    7.1 KB · Views: 158

dwnut

:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Thank goodness they posted the hours, we are going to be there May 29 to June 1,

Has anyone been there during that time, we're taking my sister who has only been once when she was 5 and me 8, so I want to make sure I show her all the great things.

My kids are sooooooo ready to go.

mcbates23

dwnut

I was there in May of 2000. Had a great time. Crowds weren't too bad. Much lighter the during Easter and summer but now as dead as Sept. or Oct. Besides for the bad hours I think it's a great time to go.

wanabeimagineer

Originally posted by dwnut
:sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy: :sohappy:

Thank goodness they posted the hours, we are going to be there May 29 to June 1,

Has anyone been there during that time, we're taking my sister who has only been once when she was 5 and me 8, so I want to make sure I show her all the great things.

My kids are sooooooo ready to go.

May 29th to June 1st? Me too!! Except I think Im going May 28th to June 1st, not sure though but I know itll be at the same time!

dwnut

Hey great - We're staying at the Wilderness Lodge this time, We are driving down on the 28th put staying offf property, and checkin on the 29th.

So where will you be staying, maybe we could say Hello!!

ToTBellHop

June Hours for the Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom were also released, and the hours do seem to be back to where they ought to be, w/ SpectroMagic playing nightly. Also...yet another hint that River Country is gone...Downtown Disney took its seat. Finally, notice that World Showcase's hours are permanently back to normal.

wanabeimagineer

Originally posted by dwnut
Hey great - We're staying at the Wilderness Lodge this time, We are driving down on the 28th put staying offf property, and checkin on the 29th.

So where will you be staying, maybe we could say Hello!!
Ill be at Fort Wilderness (my parents are big campers, although I prefer a hotel). I really want to stay at the Wilderness Lodge, it seems really nice.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom