Finally did Boma

JusticeDisney

Boma has decent food, and it’s definitely a very cool atmosphere, but at the end of the day it’s still buffet-quality food. I wouldn’t object to returning there in the future, but I also wouldn’t consider it a must-do at any point.

Anyway, just my $.02.

correcaminos

I like them but they're only the second or third best desert at Boma. The Malva pudding and Kenyan coffee thing are amazing.
I don't do coffee so never tried that one, but honestly I put zebra domes below all the desserts I tried. I didn't even finish mine. In general Boma is a hard pass for me but I don't do buffets at all now.

JusticeDisney

What other buffets have you been to that match Boma's quality? I've never seen one, and certainly not the other WDW buffets.

Too many to list. Just about every buffet I’ve been to in Vegas is as good if not better than Boma. And I never said Boma wasn’t the best buffet in WDW, because it certainly is. At the end of the day, however, it’s still only buffet quality.

Last edited:

pax_65

I take it you had dinner there? We are having breakfast in October and are much looking forward to it.

Personally I think it's the best breakfast on property. Really, really good. I would recommend having an open mind and trying some of the more unusual stuff on the buffet. If you don't like it, there's PLENTY of normal stuff to enjoy also. It's pricey (especially for breakfast) but the quality is absolutely there. Have a great time!

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom