Finally Decided on costumes!

Alison1975

Ok my 3 youngest have made up their minds.

The 7 year old will be a construction worker... he has all the parts so this is easy!

the 8 year old will be the "princess of hearts".. we had most of the items I just ordered a scepter and a tiara.

the 10 year old is going as a "mickey mouse's prisoner".. I can not wait to share pictures!!

wiigirl

Sounds super cute! :)
75.gif

Upvote 0

disneygirl76

Carey Poppins - Nanny and Disney Enthusiest
Ok my 3 youngest have made up their minds.

The 7 year old will be a construction worker... he has all the parts so this is easy!

the 8 year old will be the "princess of hearts".. we had most of the items I just ordered a scepter and a tiara.

the 10 year old is going as a "mickey mouse's prisoner".. I can not wait to share pictures!!

Well...what are you going to be? :) Cute costumes!!

Upvote 0

JIMINYCR

Mickey mouse's prisoner? How fun and original. I thought YOU might be Mickey the jailer.:p At least you've got a couple of months to work on the costumes. My wife always made my sons costumes when he was trick or treating age. She always had a difficult time getting him to decide what he wanted to be and stop changing his mind a thousand times.

Upvote 0

Alison1975

Original Poster
Mickey mouse's prisoner? How fun and original. I thought YOU might be Mickey the jailer.:p At least you've got a couple of months to work on the costumes. My wife always made my sons costumes when he was trick or treating age. She always had a difficult time getting him to decide what he wanted to be and stop changing his mind a thousand times.

not months..we leave in 33 days..LOL

Upvote 0

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom