Films to watch in World Showcase.

Texas84

Not really a movie, but don't miss the show at the US pavilion.

Do NOT skip Norway. It will make you want to visit. People skip it after the ride because they have already viewed it 200 times.

wolf359

For me, British Invasion is kind of the attraction in the UK, especially when they play late-period Beatles, but I would certainly welcome a film as well.

For me too...which is why my wife and I completely bypassed UK every time we passed by on this last trip. There was NOTHING going on in the UK pavilion any of the times we walked by. :(

Of course, dark rides or any other type of rides in any of these countries would make me a happy camper!

While I think 80s EPCOT was stuck in a dark ride rut, at the same time I'd love to see nation-specific dark rides in every country. I think Disney-fied history lessons played out in blacklight are still a lot more entertaining than "just" a shop and a restaurant.

I do enjoy the attraction-less countries for what they have to offer - the architecture, music loops, gardens, live music (where applicable) and art galleries (where applicable), but it's a shame Disney has gone so long without giving these countries a bona-fide attraction, which IMO would make the back of World Showcase feel more complete and more comparable to the nations that are closer to Future World.

I also agree. Morocco is one where my wife and I love to wander back into and get "lost" away from the hustle and bustle of Walt Disney World. The theming there is really wonderful and helps offset the lack of a focused attraction. Japan's layout allows you go get a bit "away from it all" but I was really disappointed the gallery was closed on our recent visit. And then there's poor Italy. For me it really offers nothing of interest, and I'm afraid the new restaurant isn't going to change that, as it is simply doubling the number of overpriced restaurants while giving me no further points of interest to explore.

David S.

And then there's poor Italy. For me it really offers nothing of interest, and I'm afraid the new restaurant isn't going to change that, as it is simply doubling the number of overpriced restaurants while giving me no further points of interest to explore.

I agree, Italy really got the shaft!

Ironically, even though I'm not much of a "foodie", I am actually looking forward to the new pizzaria simply because cheese pizza is my favorite food on the planet, and the only place to get it at Epcot is from a cart next to Test Track which isn't even always open! I'm reasonably confident this pizza will taste better than the Disney pizza I am used to eating at the parks. If I'm not mistaken, the new eatery will be partially counter-service, so hopefully they will sell it by the slice, or in personal-sized pizzas, at a reasonable price. If all those factors work out, this could actually be something to draw me into the pavillion on a more regular basis!

WDW_Emily

China is top of my list with the 360 degree screen. Its not at all boring and it has some beautiful shots of china. However, there are no chairs.

O'Canada is next I haven't seen it in awhile but from what I can remember it was very well done.

Norway is extremly boring.

I have never seen France due to poor reveiws and No one in my party is every interested in watching it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom