Film Crew at Animal Kingdom

Kman101

Original Poster
There was a small film crew filming a gentleman near the Everest area. What looked like a cast-member (who was probably an actor, although rest assured, it was an unknown) filming a spot. I didn't stop to ask why they were filming but it seemed very "newsy" (probably a spot for the parade or a promotion). I heard it was about the guy getting filmed and he was getting married but it didn't seem to jive.

I do have a picture or two but I'm too tired at the moment to upload it. Will do so in the morning.

pacochran

When we were at DHS a couple of weeks ago there was a small crew filming this young man around and about. I didn't find out who he was and what he was filming, but I know based on the crews shirts that they were from Brazil, so maybe Disney channel Brazil or something. I should have asked because they were right near us during the Block Party Bash filming, but I didn't.

RSoxNo1

During one of the filming days of the parade (December 5th or 6th) at Magic Kingdom, we also noticed a small Film Crew set up in front of the Tree of Life at the Animal Kingdom. I imagine this type of stuff happens quite regularly.

krankenstein

They were filming something called the science of Imagineering. starring Joe Rohde, and someone named Asa.

What he said is dead on. Joe Rode was at DAK yesterday. I was talking to a CM at EE this morning, the CM said Rhode said most of the Adventures Club items were being packed up and sent to Tokyo for something.

Also, the Yeti did crack the foundation. The screen Yeti that was tested in September was a test of the system they will put in place for the big fix. He said no dates are set in stone, but we shouldn't be surprised if the Yeti disappears the first part of next year.

RSoxNo1

What he said is dead on. Joe Rode was at DAK yesterday. I was talking to a CM at EE this morning, the CM said Rhode said most of the Adventures Club items were being packed up and sent to Tokyo for something.

Also, the Yeti did crack the foundation. The screen Yeti that was tested in September was a test of the system they will put in place for the big fix. He said no dates are set in stone, but we shouldn't be surprised if the Yeti disappears the first part of next year.

That's major news. I know the source may not be the best, but this is the first I had heard of the screen system that was used. Does anyone else have any details on this, or can any of the insiders confirm a refurbishment is coming for EE?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom