Figment Question!!

star77kc

Original Poster
Ok, so I just read somewhere that Figment at Epcot sprays you with this funky skunk odor. Is this true? Ive never been on it and was hoping to try it for the first time, but would rather not spend th erest of the day in a cloud of stink!:hurl:

ihatefastpass

haha yea he sprays it in the room, but not directly at you, the room kinda smells bad for a bit but thats about it.. dont worry your not gonna smell bad

Timekeeper

In one of the "rooms" in the ride, it smells as though someone opened the worlds biggest bag of Fritos. I promise you that you will experience worse odors in the attraction queues. :hurl:

Timekeeper

When I think of "spray," I imagine liquid and getting wet. For example, "He sprayed me with a water gun."

Figment doesn't really "spray" anything. It's more of an aroma that's in the air. Much like the other area "scents" that can be found in other attractions (burning ruins, orange groves, etc.)

girlface

Eww yeah it does. Yet when it sprays i still sniff up like someones dropped a bottle of vera wang! Haha its funny.

Nahhh dont worry,everyone goes on that ride,meaning everyoine gets sprayed,so everyone smells the same and cant smell it anymore. So you will stink....But so will everyone else.

I kid i kid!:rolleyes:

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom