Only 1 in JII, but who?

• Dreamfinder!

Votes: 13 21.7%
  • Figment!

Votes: 47 78.3%

• Total voters

ImaginEAR

Original Poster
Let's just say you can only have one in Journey into Imagination. Who would you pick, Figment or Dreamfinder?

I'd pick Figment. I lurve Figment. <3

ogryn

Figment.

Figment represents imagination. Dreamfinder represents a creator of imagination... but we can all play that part. Figment can be part of Dreamfinders imagination, or our own.

Imagine Dreamfinder is Gandalf, he may be wise and an important figure, but he didn't throw the ring into the fire.

Laura

Figment for sure. Without Figment, the dreamfinder would just be another guy. Without the dreamfinder Figment is still a cute loveable funny little purple dragon, and still my favorite character!

If they'd only get rid of Nigel, I cannot stand him!

FigmentJedi

This is too tough to call. Though Figment has been able to survive with Dreamfinder gone for six years, he really needs Dreamfinder. Heck Figment needs him and some more of the wonderful friends he had before back when being a original Epcot character was safe and no one had to live in fear from Eisner and his Dark Hunters, Nidhiki and Krekka.
My vote is both. I cannot decide on just one.

Jerm

None of the above!!! IT is all about the lil orange bird!!!!!!! Bring that back.

J

J/k I love both but I am happy with Figment...it is more then we had a few years ago.

J

Number_6

Dreamfinder. We have Figment right now in a subpar location. Dreamfinder could re-imagine the whole place and fix it up right. For an encore, he could then create Figment 2.0... Faster... Stronger... More Purple... :D

PurpleDragon

General Grizz said:
Both. They play off of each other and are a team.

It's sad to see either alone.

I agree 250%!!!!:sohappy:

They should never be seperated, the fact that they are is very sad. One just doesn't seem right without the other.

jedimaster1227

Dreamfinder for sure, but it isn't right to break up the dynamic duo, it never has been... We are working to bring back the Dreamfinder to reunite the team at Dreamfinder Forever and then you wouldn't have to worry about things like this.

Dragonrider1227

I'd prefer both, but if I had to pick one, then Figment. He was ALWAYS more memberable to be as a child. I mean, for a while I couldn't even remember the Dreamfinder's name but always remembered Figments.

mitchk

Well, I always loved figment, but I have to say the ride would be so much better with Dreamfinder and figment together again. I miss walking up to JII, and seeing Dreamfinder, and figment out side the pavillion interacting guests. I remember being a kid, and thinking how cool the Figment puppet was (back then I didn't know it was a puppet) there was just something really magical about it.

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom