News Festival of the Lion King returning to Disney's Animal Kingdom summer 2021

wannabeBelle

This was just AMAZING!!!! Great job by all of the performers. I definitely miss the Aerialists and as others have suggested perhaps that can be brought back with no touching. Overall a killer performance by the cast and a great way to re-do the show to accommodate the current health situation. Great job Animal Kingdom!!! I had noticed that AK was the park pushing and modifying a lot of their stuff to run as much as possible during the past year. I hope to see a whole lot more shows in all of the parks being modified to run like this. The heart and soul was preserved and so were the health protocols!! Wonderful job. Thanks @wdwmagic for the incredible video!!! Marie

Touchdown

This was just AMAZING!!!! Great job by all of the performers. I definitely miss the Aerialists and as others have suggested perhaps that can be brought back with no touching. Overall a killer performance by the cast and a great way to re-do the show to accommodate the current health situation. Great job Animal Kingdom!!! I had noticed that AK was the park pushing and modifying a lot of their stuff to run as much as possible during the past year. I hope to see a whole lot more shows in all of the parks being modified to run like this. The heart and soul was preserved and so were the health protocols!! Wonderful job. Thanks @wdwmagic for the incredible video!!! Marie

The soul of the park is back, but the theatre in the wild needs to open again for the heart to be back.

Drinker Bell

In the Parks
No
The tumble monkeys were are huge part of the show, but I am so glad that the show will be back this Summer. This show is so well done and so much fun to watch. Even if the audience participation is removed and that is understandable the show is so entertaining that even in your section you can participate and interact that way.

DCBaker

Premium Member
"Because we are still physical distancing as part of our health and safety measures, the opportunity to view “A Celebration of Festival of the Lion King” during a visit to the park will be very limited. To give more people a chance to enjoy it, a one-time live stream will be available on May 15 at 12:25 p.m. ET right here on the Disney Parks Blog. We invite you to tune in to our first official show and join in the fun!"

dreday3

"Because we are still physical distancing as part of our health and safety measures, the opportunity to view “A Celebration of Festival of the Lion King” during a visit to the park will be very limited. To give more people a chance to enjoy it, a one-time live stream will be available on May 15 at 12:25 p.m. ET right here on the Disney Parks Blog. We invite you to tune in to our first official show and join in the fun!"

Yeesh. Sounds like this is going to cause a lot of aggravation to guests who can't get in to see it. Are they doing a virtual queue for this or something?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom