Festival of Fantasy Parade coming to Magic Kingdom in 2014

doctornick

I think it's the BatB float, Snow White will be in the Court Royal float ;) (I THINK)

One of Maurice's machines? Guess that could be the case....

Realistically though, the snapshots are probably from the Sleaping Beauty float that has been established to have a dragon. And people have said that it has a "steampunk" look. Personally, I don't see how that works with a SB themed float, but I'm curious to see the final product.

I guess the question comes down to how many floats total are there. Is there only one remaining "mystery float" and it is the Sleeping Beauty one? Or is there the SB one plus one more?

SpectroMan93

I still think it's a dragon. The "oven" could be it's stomach, which produces the flames from it's mouth. I know it sounds like lala land, but it's creative, and from the hints, creative is the least common denominator for the grandeur of this float.

wdw_cp09

And according to insiders, Sleeping Beauty = Dragon. Sorry if I've been a little gun hoe about this float, but it's been awhile since the Magic Kingdom has had a parade that matches the caliber of it's sister parks, and to me this is the last piece that is needed to set this parade apart from the others.
FoF is going to give Tokyo a run for its money!

SpectroMan93

FoF is going to be a great parade, but it won't be anywhere close to giving a Tokyo a run for it's money. In fact we are having to use two of their old floats. Tokyo parades always have completely brand new floats.
Outside of the those two, the floats we've seen so far are pretty close in quality to those in Tokyo. I think it's also a matter of taste. Some people prefer the over-the-top, garish style that the Japanese use in their parades. I lean more toward the more literal style with a hint of abstract found in the American parks. Disneyland Paris is like the perfect balance of styles between Japan and the US. They have lovely parades.

WDWLover#1

Unfortunately, I don't believe Alice will be receiving her own float, which is disappointing because the world and characters of Wonderland give a great whimsical feel to parades. Though if there was ever an intention of adding an Alice float, I would hope it would be original or at least the one from Parade of Dreams.
I really like the couple of floats they in HiH in TDL. Although the big queen is a bit weird imo!

TTA94

We still don't know what the opening and finale float will be correct? Said this before but is it possible TDO also purchased the finale float from Jubilation?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom