Fess up about Figment

General Grizz

Original Poster
Twice I've heard the post, "JIIwF may be going down for rehab" -- but the source has been forgotten.

Can anyone provide info on this rumor or its source?

Thanks!

Hakunamatata

Le Meh
Premium Member
General Grizz said:
Twice I've heard the post, "JIIwF may be going down for rehab" -- but the source has been forgotten.

Can anyone provide info on this rumor or its source?

Thanks!

I am telling you Grizz...its the "Major Refurb Fairy"......second cousin to Tink.

KevinPage

No one is more excited than Grizz about the possible return of an old man shoving his hand up the rear end of a purple dragon. :drevil: :drevil: :drevil: :drevil: :drevil: :drevil:

wannab@dis

KevinPage said:
No one is more excited than Grizz about the possible return of an old man shoving his hand up the rear end of a purple dragon. :drevil: :drevil: :drevil: :drevil: :drevil: :drevil:

:lol: :sohappy:

:wave: nice!

brkgnews

Hey, Disney is a place where everyone's dreams come true. :lookaroun
By the way -- isn't the Major rehab fairy also kin to Technical Fairy First Class?

/obscure WWII reference

Captain Chaos

Bring back Dreamfinder.. Even if they don't, I am sure Imagineering can think of a better ride with Figment that what is there now.... Last year, no joke, my friend and I were the only ones to get on the ride, and that was right after HISTA let out....

General Grizz

Original Poster
KevinPage said:
The magic of THE DREAMFINDER is unquestionable.

The pure lunacy of KEVIN PAGE is even less.

:D

LilDucky

KevinPage said:
No one is more excited than Grizz about the possible return of an old man shoving his hand up the rear end of a purple dragon.

:lol: :lol: :lol: .... :lookaroun :lookaroun

It cant be true though... seems like everything at Epcot is under rehab. This may not be the case, but it sure seems like it!

ArielBelle

As we ALL know
One little spark of inspiration...is at the heart of ALL creation

So how about we put some sparks under the buttocks of the imagineers :drevil: and they can create...achem...recreate the original!

and then..voila...a purple figment

General Grizz

Original Poster
ArielBelle said:
As we ALL know
One little spark of inspiration...is at the heart of ALL creation

So how about we put some sparks under the buttocks of the imagineers :drevil: and they can create...achem...recreate the original!

and then..voila...a purple figment
The right Imagineers could surpass the original in a snap... you gotta keep a sharp eye on some of the bosses. ;)

nibblesandbits

KevinPage said:

I'm sorry, I know I'm a little late on responding to this, but that's funny and I don't care who you are!!! :lol:

Skippy

General Grizz said:
The right Imagineers could surpass the original in a snap... you gotta keep a sharp eye on some of the bosses. ;)

right! moving backwards isn't the way to go, but pushing forward, with the past in mind so as not to repeat history (JII v.2 *shiver*), and they could make an excellent ride.

i'd still really like to see an imagineering exhibit upstairs...

Legacy

I wonder if Grizz still has that re-visioning of the Imagination Institute that I sent him a while back...

:lookaroun

General Grizz

Original Poster
Legacy said:
I wonder if Grizz still has that re-visioning of the Imagination Institute that I sent him a while back...

:lookaroun
I enjoyed the first part of your script, and I think I sent you a response. Have you had time to work on more?

Register on WDWMAGIC. This sidebar will go away, and you'll see fewer ads.

Back
Top Bottom